Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sleeved Patients W/ Pcos

Ok now to actually be vulgar... These last two periods have been ridiculous. Does anyone else get (I'm so sorry) extremely large clots? Like half dollar' date=' golf ball, even the occasional fist sized clot? Again sorry to be gross but I find very little online about that and I switched last year from a witch of a woman to a creepy guy and I don't want to go there if I don't have to.[/quote']

Yep..sometimes I'm afraid I'm expelling my ovaries (I wouldn't mind that). I will get a really bad cramp and then actually feel the clot pass. I had the nuvaring and that helped for awhile. The doctors are of no help. I'm too young for any surgery intervention and ablation only lasts a few years.

I'm 32 and would like to have children (I don't have any) so having my plumbing removed isnt an option. How I can go on like this and not die from blood loss is amazing. Again not to be gross but in addition to the above disgustingness I'm also changing tampons hourly or better, and god forbid I cough. I swear I must have bad karma from something.

Ok now to actually be vulgar... These last two periods have been ridiculous. Does anyone else get (I'm so sorry) extremely large clots? Like half dollar' date=' golf ball, even the occasional fist sized clot? Again sorry to be gross but I find very little online about that and I switched last year from a witch of a woman to a creepy guy and I don't want to go there if I don't have to.[/quote']

I've not been sleeved yet or diagnosed with PCOS but I have always had trouble with my periods including the clots you mentioned. It's a terrible feeling not to mention gross. It's been much better since I've been on the pill. My Mirena was an absolute nightmare. Nuva Ring lessened the clots but increased my cramps. My pain is so bad I'm medicated to only have 2 periods a year. I'm hoping my weight loss from the sleeve will greatly help this. My doctors have said it will :) hope the same for you too darlin'

I'm 32 and would like to have children (I don't have any) so having my plumbing removed isnt an option. How I can go on like this and not die from blood loss is amazing. Again not to be gross but in addition to the above disgustingness I'm also changing tampons hourly or better' date=' and god forbid I cough. I swear I must have bad karma from something.[/quote']

No need to apologize for being gross. Body functions are normal and as long as you don't attach pictures, we should be good.

Not to laugh but I know the coughing or sneezing problems all to well. I also have to concerned about sharting (best word for it I guess)!

Yes!! This had happened a few times with me. Both times it got ao bad i fainted, had no energy for weeks. Be very careful. Take Iron everyday. Im now on the pill, it prevents that from happpening. My biggest fear is getting off the pill for surgery and having that happen bc im not on the pill. Ugh. Will just have to see. Hormones!!!

Sharting. I'm dying. Sharting is not foreign to me either.

I've always had bad periods. Sometimes ongoing several months, then not at all for a few

Months. Then similar to now but never this theatrical. Sweet mother mercy. My new

Obgyn is so weird. I'm going to give it a few more months and see if more weightless helps.

My periods are definitely more regular, not the very extremely heavy periods once every few months and I don't have painful cyst Any more or i should say as much. But my weight loss is extremely slow! I am 4 months out and have only lost 35 pounds