Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Notifications Gone Berzerk On The Iphone.

What is going on with this app? I am getting multiple notifications at once for VST at the same time. For example, if I am subscribed to a particular thread, I will get 7 notifications at once that one person posted to it. Please fix this. It is so annoying I want to delete the silly thing altogether. Thanks for you help.

What is going on with this app? I am getting multiple notifications at once for VST at the same time. For example' date=' if I am subscribed to a particular thread, I will get 7 notifications at once that one person posted to it. Please fix this. It is so annoying I want to delete the silly thing altogether. Thanks for you help.[/quote']

I've been having this issue for days! I agree plz fix it!!!!

Email notifications? You can turn them off

Nope, you can't, i've tried.. It IS so annoying!!! My iphone has been blowing up w repetitive notifications.

If you unsubscribe to the thread (and if you want to follow it), click on the curvy arrow top right and select "subscribe to thread", you then get asked if you want to receive the notifications. You can opt to receive none.

Correct, that does work, doneky. But not for everything. I keep getting alerts on my iphone. And old alerts along w repeating ones. For example, I keep getting an alert that I have a PM, when that PM was from a few days ago. There's def a glitch in the system that is affecting some of us. I figure that they'll straighten it out soon.

I turned them off on my iPhone. You can do it. It may not be in the place that you usually find that type of thing as I recall. I'm heading to work in a minute so can't check right now. It was so irritating it was driving me nuts.

Me too!!! Something is wrong with this app. I got so many notifications the other day at one time that it sounded like I had 5 texts come through at the same time. My friend said " what is wrong with your phone?" It's also running down my battery. Please fix or I'll have to delete it.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

We shouldn't have to turn off notifications if it would send the correct amounts of notifications. It has been working correctly up until this point which makes me believe it isn't an Apple issue because there have been no Apple updates for my phone. I believe it is a VST issue, however, I could be wrong. Alex, could you please look into this. I use my iPhone and iPad to view and post to VST. I do not use my laptop often, although I did to start this thread. Thanks for your help in advance.

I'm having the same issues.

We're having major issues with our notification server. In the interim, you can shut off app notifications in your settings.

We're having major issues with our notification server. In the interim' date=' you can shut off app notifications in your settings.[/quote']

Hey Alex,

That happens and its understandable.

Can you explain where it it in Settings? Can I turn them off from my iPhone? I can't find anything under Settings about notifications unless you mean unsubscribing from threads?

Thanks!

Judy

Hey Alex,

That happens and its understandable.

Can you explain where it it in Settings? Can I turn them off from my iPhone? I can't find anything under Settings about notifications unless you mean unsubscribing from threads?

Thanks!

Judy

My apologies! I wasn't very clear on how to accomplish this.....

On your iPhone or iPad....

1) Go to Settings

2) Click on Notifications

3) Scroll down to VST app and click on it

4) You can turn off all notifications, sounds and messages here

Let me know if that works please.

Aha! Got it!!

Thank you and thanks to the OP for posting the problem.

Judy

I've turned off my app notifications on my iPhone and iPad, and I'm still getting multiple notifications at once on both devices