Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November 5Th Sleevers?

Dr treen did an awesome job. Starting weight was 278, day of surgery 249. I just wish he would let me have some Water or ice. Still no pain meds...

Dr treen did an awesome job. Starting weight was 278' date=' day of surgery 249. I just wish he would let me have some Water or ice. Still no pain meds...[/quote']

I wish they would let me have Water or ice too :/

My mouth is so dry, nothing till tomorrow

I feel like someone stabbed me in the shoulder and turns the knife every so often. They say its from gas, so I am walking like crazy to get the air out. My side hurt a lil bit, but nothing major. Overall, Better than I expected.

I feel like someone stabbed me in the shoulder and turns the knife every so often. They say its from gas' date=' so I am walking like crazy to get the air out. My side hurt a lil bit, but nothing major. Overall, Better than I expected.[/quote']

That's great!!! A heating pad can help w the gas. And gasx. Good luck!

I feel like someone stabbed me in the shoulder and turns the knife every so often. They say its from gas' date=' so I am walking like crazy to get the air out. My side hurt a lil bit, but nothing major. Overall, Better than I expected.[/quote']

I'm in the exact same boat I was expecting so much pain but it really is just the gas that is uncomfortable

Me too! I thought it would be so much worse! The hardest part is getting in and out of bed. My tummy does hurt a lot but while he was in there he also removed 2 huge cysts, 1 was right beside my tummy we didn't know about!

Hey I am a prison guard my vsg is on 5th nov am getting mad nervous am leaving from the Bahamas on 4th nov hdn to Mexico with an advocate an my hubby. My surgeonis dr Ortiz Just cnt wait to b on the loosers Bench !!

Hi! I pray all goes well! My surgeon is also Dr Ortiz; my SD is November 19...let us know how you're doing after surgery! Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Day 2 for me too..sipped too mach apple juice...oy! Lesson learned..they say fart or burp..hard to do either..lol

How are the November 5th people make out? I am blessed that I'm in very little pain.

Looking forward to the losing!

I am doing great! I was sore yesterday, but today has been great!!

Im doing pretty good here also, glad everyones feelin a little better. Been up and doin my laps around all day. Walking has def helped. Looking forward to goin home tomorrow, well technically. Still have no power and now another storm is headed in our area tomorrow into thursday, so i guess thats also going to delay getting our power back. But headed to my grandmas to recoop.. She just got her power back so thank goodness i have somewhere to go.. Getting a lil stir crazy in the hospital. The heat or air or something here is broken, so it just blows hot air 24/7 in my room, i was literally sweating, they had to get me a fan that i have blowing on me.. Havent even slept with a blanket the entire time thats how hot it is lol. But not really feelin any pain as of this evening, im more annoyed with the oxygen in my nose.. Its sooooo annoying.. I hate it lol. Oh well, going to get some rest now.. Hope all the nov 5th and 6th sleevers are doin well.. Keep the updates coming.. :) god bless!

How's are you all doing. Your stories are really helping me relax my big day was oct 31st but pushed back due to hurricane sandy and I have one more full day.

I'm feeling really good! Not too much pain, mostly just discomfort. I've been up walking and im having a few icechips. I'm not even really tired...just keep drowsing off from the meds ,I think. I had surgery at 8 am today.

Hows everyone else doing?

I feel great today. I heard day two was suppose to be worse than day one, but it hasn't been. I got to see my lil stomach on the X-ray machine during the leak test. It's pretty cute.

Very much anticipating my apple juice!

As for me, day 2 post op, it's been a lot worse than yesterday. These gas pains are no joke but walking has helped. I'm feeling pretty good right now I just took some pain medicine and been munching on ice chips.. Just can't wait to head home tomorrow.