Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking For Dec Sleevers Out There

Hey my fellow sleevers, like the rest of you I feel fabulous! Sleeved on Dec.4th starting weight was 264, im now 205.no aches or pains, no tiredness. Went from size 20bottoms 3x tops to 14/16 bottoms Xl tops :-). Im still in disbelief but thanking god everyday and night for his blessings carrying me thru my journey.

That is awesome congrats

Someone posted an article about eating spinach and fish 2X a day. I can't find it and I want to know the amounts. They said they put them in 4oz. rubbermaisd containers. If you are out there or you read it please post it again. Thanx!

Heyyyyyyy Sleevers, its getting warm out these days and im feeling Damn Sexyyyyy! Hv not gave an update in quite a while so here I am. Sleeved on Dec 4th weighing 264 :-( post op 4months now weighing 199 :-) :-) :-)

post-43965-13813664730968_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]11494[/ATTACH]

post-43965-13813664730968_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]11494[/ATTACH]

post-43965-13813664731231_thumb.png

[ATTACH]11495[/ATTACH]

post-43965-13813664731745_thumb.png

[ATTACH]11496[/ATTACH]

post-43965-1381366473216_thumb.png

[ATTACH]11497[/ATTACH]

Another update was sleeved on Dec.17 and have lost 134lbs. Still losing but it has slowed down. Got about 130 lbs to go to reach goal

12/19/2013 65 pounds done

post-43955-13813665307848_thumb.jpg

Im 50lbs down since my surgery in Dec. (I weigh in every other week, so i'm hoping by next Thursday i'll be down to 180lbs... ) On surgery day, i weighed in at 235lbs... I will admit originally I thought, 160 (at 5'4) would be a good weight for me but that's only ~20lbs away, i definitely could lose more. I'm thinking 130lbs may be a better weight for me.

I was sleeved Dec 17. I had lost 10 pounds before surgery so was 233 day of surgery. I'm weighing 165 now. So a total of 68 pounds. I went from a size 22/20 to a size 10-8. I feel amazing. If I stay at where I'm at now I would still be blessed. I love my sleeve

I was sleeved on 12/19/2012 and down 120 lbs. I feel so happy, so proud, and so much healthier.

All of your updates are an inspiration to those of us that just started out! Thank you so very much for all of your updates!!! I had my surgery April 8 and have only lose 25 lbs so I have been felling a little discouraged! However you guys have turned that around for me! Thanks again!! :)

All of your updates are an inspiration to those of us that just started out! Thank you so very much for all of your updates!!! I had my surgery April 8 and have only lose 25 lbs so I have been felling a little discouraged! However you guys have turned that around for me! Thanks again!! :)

never say only that is a great lose be proud of it,

Im looking for dec sleevers im getting sleeved dec 17th would to hear from ya'll

Surgery Dec. 10...SW-224, CW 186

Hi all, lets all remember we are losing fat and gaining muscle so never get discouraged! I was sleeved 12/20/2013 at 304 and weigh 239 it's a 65 pounds lost 10+ inches on stomach thighs and every where else. I was busting out of size 24 and now I'm at 18 pushing a 16 (5'5) so no one will look the same, weigh the same, eat the same or exercise the same. I haven't tried hard at all but I know if I did it would be more. I'm still happy with results. Good luck to all but don't hold what someone else does and compare if you do try to be better and hold as motivation not desperation.

Hi all' date=' lets all remember we are losing fat and gaining muscle so never get discouraged! I was sleeved 12/20/2013 at 304 and weigh 239 it's a 65 pounds lost 10+ inches on stomach thighs and every where else. I was busting out of size 24 and now I'm at 18 pushing a 16 (5'5) so no one will look the same, weigh the same, eat the same or exercise the same. I haven't tried hard at all but I know if I did it would be more. I'm still happy with results. Good luck to all but don't hold what someone else does and compare if you do try to be better and hold as motivation not desperation.[/quote']

I agree totally....loving my weight loss and the skin I'm in....I was in Vegas last weekend wore animal print leggings and a close fitted top no tunic....I felt amazing, my walked even changed.....It's a new day a new dawn....and um feeling good singing in my Jennifer Hudson' s voice.

Promised body shot!!! Here I am at 156 pounds

post-43212-13813666008153_thumb.jpg