Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking For Dec Sleevers Out There

Oh man, you have the best list ever! Like you just plucked it from my brain!!!!

I'm 1 week from starting my pre op diet. Kinda nervous about it....nervous ill be grouchy and short tempered and low on energy.... I'm a teacher so I worry about the way it will effect things... However, my weight also drastically effects my teaching as well, so. Game on!! LOL.

I'm on day 4 of the pre-op now and things are finally beginning to feel kind of normal again. The first 2 days were kind of rough. The no caffeine was the worst and I just made sure I took advil. The trick is to just take it one day at a time and find other stuff to do. I've been cleaning alot. In those first few days, I was definitely bitchy but that is slightly better now. Take your vitamin...it does help.

Getting sleeved on the 10th. Starting my pre op diet tomorrow. So happy it's moving quickly!!

I also started my pre-op diet today. I know I won't feel hungry until I get off work.

I started my pre-op diet today; Surgery is on Monday, Dec. 3. So ready to start on this new journey!

I started my pre-op diet today; Surgery is on Monday' date=' Dec. 3. So ready to start on this new journey![/quote']

I'm the same as you! Good luck to us both:)

Hey everybody it's all coming down to the bare wire and alot of you dec sleevers are coming up this week! I start my liquid diet the 3rd and my last Doctors visit is tomorrow I'm looking forward but I know that thanksgiving was awful and I put on some weight but I'm ready to get the show on the road ! Good luck to you all I know it's scary and we all have all kinds of crazy emotion's right now EEK!!!!!!! But With prayers and thoughts and put God first so we can get through this God Bless and Good Luck to you all

Wow...just got a call from Dr. office I am approved...no date set but it will be December...yikes....reality sets in....first got a deny letter last week ..then approval today...I hope I dont get scatef

Hey guys! 12/12/12 date here. Super excited! Just have to do my pre op bloodwork at the hospital . Started my pre op diet yesterday and waiting on final insurance approval . Can't wait to start this next chapter of my life! I should have done this sooner.

Hi everyone what does it mean you guys have been approved for surgery in Australia my health care fund doesn't have approval we just have to pay an excess ;) I hope you all get approved quickly and no probs

History & preop class 9AM tomorrow.

Contemplating doing my own 2wk diet or perhaps just 1wk of liquid. Not sure but ready to see 12.10.12 I have my EGD 12.7.12.

F.Y.I. I'm tracking everything on my fitnesspal.com it has been helpful. I'm APerfert10Again, you can add me if you like. I find that it helps hold me accountable.

Good luck...Wish everybody well!

My surgeons office submitted my paperwork and I was approved- but for the wrong surgery!!! Aghhh, they submitted for rny... I should hear back this week with the approval for my sleeve!!! I am hoping for a date the week of the 17th. Best wishes and congratulations to all of us!!!

I start my 2 week liquid diet this Wednesday!!! I'm excited and a little nervous. Surgery date is coming up fast....

Im December 4 with Dr. Lopez! Im starting to get a little nervous.