Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Deeper Penetration

ive noticed sex has been much more pleasurable that is until my husband goes into beast bang mode. at times it can make me have several orgasms back to back. other times it feels like he goes way too deep way too hard. I went to my gyno and I am perfectly healthy and non injured. I thought switching to me on top would help but even flat on his back he bucks like a mad man. have any of you ladies experienced deep penetration discomfort since wls? Also has anyone else realized the hugeness of their husbands penis after wls? btw I reached the 100lbs total lost about 2 wks ago and he is really giving it to me like im someone new.

Teally TMI...This post sounds like your husband hijacked your vertcal sleeve talk login! lol.

TMI doesn't bother me! This has been discussed around here before anyway. I noticed a difference sexually as soon as I started losing weight (pre-op) but the penetration thing didn't become an issue until I was 80+ pounds down. The first time I hooked up with my friend with benefits post-op it hurt tremendously. He's used to being able to just got to town but I had to tell him to ease up or stop a few times. Afterward I told him I was mad because he "punched my cervix." lol It was a crazy difference. I saw him twice post-op, with the same problem each time.

The guy I'm currently dating (and no longer seeing aforementioned guy) is very skinny but still well-endowed. I am -125lb now so there's a HUGE difference. I haven't had any pain due to depth issues (he's not as big as FWB) but I get a deeper feeling because he's narrower than what I'm used to and there's less of me to get through. The sex has been amazing! I know it's a combination of the weight loss and the chemistry. It's been a long time since I've been with a guy I liked and cared about this much.

And only better things to come, my dear!

Yeah, that's what the powder room is for. Ladies need a place to be able to say anything they want and this is the place where we're free to post whatever we feel

comfortable talking about.

I was just sleeved last week, but I am looking forward to the skinny sex hubby and I had 10 years ago!!! Kudos to you and your hubby for getting in!!!

Ladies it hurts cause that part of your vagina hasn't been touched in a while. Think about the first time you had sex it kinda hurt.You just have to build up a tolerance to the intensity which will eventually turn into rocking O's.Tell your partner to work up to rough rabbit sex cause amen sometimes its feels good to get it ;)

My hubby actually bruised me... Did it two days ago and I am still sore.... not on the inside sore, on the outside where my pelvic bone is above my "man in the boat".

Kamarie- that sounds painful.... will sitting in hot Water help it get well?

Teally TMI...This post sounds like your husband hijacked your vertcal sleeve talk login! lol.

no this is really me ... lol!

This talk makes me worry a little. I already have a man that is a little too big and a little too rough at times. I'm hoping I don't get any smaller in there, or we may have a problem. I already warned him when I get home we need to be having lazy sex for a bit. He agreed to try. Fingers crossed.

My hubby actually bruised me... Did it two days ago and I am still sore.... not on the inside sore' date=' on the outside where my pelvic bone is above my "man in the boat".[/quote']

LOL.....I loved Richard Schimmel.

This talk makes me worry a little. I already have a man that is a little too big and a little too rough at times. I'm hoping I don't get any smaller in there' date=' or we may have a problem. I already warned him when I get home we need to be having lazy sex for a bit. He agreed to try. Fingers crossed.[/quote']

Maybe my hubby and i should have had that talk......

OMG...giggling as I type. I cant wait to finally get some. I home it is everything like u just described...my belly, im sure has taken away inches from penetration...even my butt when he hit it doggystyle. So here's hoping and waiting to see the affects on my sex life!!!!

Great thread haha!