Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone Else Have A Goal Size?

I have not set a target size but look forward to being 150. My current weight is 250 and I wear a size 18-20. I'm bottom heavy so I have no idea how my body will look as the weight starts to fall off!

Looking forward to not shipping in the plus size department! Looking forward to not ordering my boots off line so they fit over my calfs and most of all looking forward to being healthy!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I wanna be 145-150lbs and wear a medium top and 9-10 in pants. I wanna rock my high heels without my knees and ankles hurts. And I wanna do a 5k walk...2013 will be my year for all that!

I did my second 5 K on Saturday. It was fantastic

I don't have a goal size. Being short for me means wearing larger sizes than taller people regardless of the weight. At this point, I'm excited to be back in my "fat" clothes since I had gotten much bigger and had to get "super fat" clothes. Last night I did start to go through my closet and anything that I saw that I knew I didn't feel good about wearing because it made me feel ugly, fat, dumpy, etc. and I bought it because it was the only thing that would fit, I started tossing into a pile to take to a consignment shop.

I don't have a goal size. Being short for me means wearing larger sizes than taller people regardless of the weight. At this point' date=' I'm excited to be back in my "fat" clothes since I had gotten much bigger and had to get "super fat" clothes. Last night I did start to go through my closet and anything that I saw that I knew I didn't feel good about wearing because it made me feel ugly, fat, dumpy, etc. and I bought it because it was the only thing that would fit, I started tossing into a pile to take to a consignment shop.[/quote']

I NEED TO DO THIS NOW!!! lol my closet is full of clothes that I HATE & don't wear (even fat) bc they look terrible. I have about a hamper's worth of the same items that I wear regularly. I can't wait to have more than one "favorite" pair of pants! :}

I have a goal wt, but honestly, I've been chubby since 1st grade so I have no idea where I will actually look & FEEL my best.

As for size...I would love to be a women's standard 8. (as in sewing pattern standards, not vanity sizing!) although 10 wouldn't break my heart... ;} I was a 12 in jr high & very frumpy. I like mens shirts so I'd like to be a Small mens T, maybe Med womens (?).

I'm 5'7" w/a 7-1/4" wrist currently.

weight.png 347*294/285/135 (*347HW/294SSW) | @Mwrarr | mwrarr.wordpress.com

It is so weird! I am wearing a size 4 today, and weighing 146. Back in elementary I was probably around the same weight but never wore anything smaller than a size 10! go figure! probably our bodies change so much through the years that we wont know what we want to look like and what we will be wearing at a specific weight until we get there! kinda fun!!! :) just enjoying the ride! :)

I was a size 4-6 nine years ago before I had my first child so I hope to at least get to a size 6

I'm only 5'2 so I'd love to be a size 4 but a 6 would be fantastic.

Currently in a size 10 and losing slowly ugh

Id like to be a perfect size 9/10.

about 3 years ago I was at 130 and wearing size 7/9 bottoms. But I'm currently weighing 200 and my goal weight would be 135-140 pounds.

It would be fabulous to ask for something that doesn't begin with a 2 or 3 ie 26 -34! Iam not sure what size it would be but 16-18 bottom and top don't sound too bad...

Oh just the thought is motivating!! :wub:

I am 5'3 and top heavy so my tops were sizes from 24 ( on a good day), 34 on those worst ones. I will excited to just leave the 2's & 3's... My pants are now around 44-46 (mens b/c they feel & fit better), they were 48-52 so that is an improvement to this point....to be continued.

I would love to shop in a regular store... So like large or extra large? Anything smaller than that would be awesome , but I had such a high starting weight I don't want to push it

I am now at a 1x top, 24 pant and I was a 5x top and 32 pant.

Six months post op, down 130lbs

I would love to shop in a regular store... So like large or extra large? Anything smaller than that would be awesome , but I had such a high starting weight I don't want to push it

I am now at a 1x top, 24 pant and I was a 5x top and 32 pant.

Six months post op, down 130lbs

That's great!! My tops were 32/34 and pants were 48/50 (in mens...the fit felt better). It will be so fantastic to shop for a lrg/xlrg tops. The simple thing of shopping for smaller sizes is monumental for us and 'no big deal' for others.

I'm 5' tall and expect to be between a 0 and a 4 when all is said and done, aside from fitted cotton shirts which would be more like a 6 if I'm lucky (I love fitted shirts but with a DD chest it's hard to find ones that actually "fit". Other tops should be small/petite hopefully :)

My target weight is 110. between 105 and 115 is ideal but I want wiggle room on each side.

Not long after surgery DH bought me a dress that he said reminds him of a dress I used to wear a lot when we met. It was a size 2 I think....knit thing that I'd throw on with tights when I was traveling because it traveled so well. I miss that dress LOL Anyhoo, his version is more cocktail party than travel dress, but it's fun anyhoo and I can't wait to wear it.

I'm 5' tall and expect to be between a 0 and a 4 when all is said and done, aside from fitted cotton shirts which would be more like a 6 if I'm lucky (I love fitted shirts but with a DD chest it's hard to find ones that actually "fit". Other tops should be small/petite hopefully :)

My target weight is 110. between 105 and 115 is ideal but I want wiggle room on each side.

Not long after surgery DH bought me a dress that he said reminds him of a dress I used to wear a lot when we met. It was a size 2 I think....knit thing that I'd throw on with tights when I was traveling because it traveled so well. I miss that dress LOL Anyhoo, his version is more cocktail party than travel dress, but it's fun anyhoo and I can't wait to wear it.