Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Sleevesters?

Day of surgery is I 238 ....size 20-22 today I'm 201 .....size 13-14 .....I can get in a 12 but I better not sit down .....lol .....I'm 5'2 1/2 n I'm loving the slow weight lost .......

LOSS**

I am a little slower too. DOS 11\08\12 at 272 lbs. Today I am at 216. I am 5'5 or 5'6. I am wearing a loose 18 or extremely tight 16. I started out wearing a tight 22. I am very happy at my weight loss, but also disappointed that I have not lost more. Does that make sense? I had a lady at work the other day say boy you have really lost weight. Have you lost 20 lbs? I said more like 55. Her jaw just dropped. I am super excited for summer except for wearing shorts, My legs are horrible, although they always have had the cottage cheese look in the front and back. I mean I am excited to get outside. Maybe some more work out will help. Keep on keeping on November buddies!

Surgery was November 19th.

I'm down to a 15/16 pants and a L/XL top. I used to be a 24 pant and a 3x top.

I have been pretty faithful to going to the gym. I do 30-45 minutes on the eliptical. My doctor is just thrilled with my results.

I am not doing good with taking my Vitamins or drinking enough Water. I don't know why I can't just do it. I have such a hard time with it though.

My hair is thinning out VERY bad. It scares me.

I have a ton of energy and am extremely greatful that I had the procedure.

Good luck to everyone on their continued success.

Oh wow, I went through a pretty bad spell last week since it was my 4th month (11/20). I'm down 49, but wanted to be at 50 or more. Still need 50 to hit goal. i didn't expect to be at goal weight quickly, but a lot quicker than I am now. Have been pretty disappointed with the sleeve at this point. Feel like more weight should be coming off. I'm doing everything by the book, but still only losing about 1 lb a week. My biggest disappointment is that I am losing weight that I have already lost a bunch of times. I want to get to the other side of 200 so badly it hurts. Everyone here has been super supportive in saying that you shouldn't compare yourself to others, and they are 100% correct, but it is still hard when you are busting your butt going to the gym 5-6 days a week, logging everything you do, measuring everything you eat and watching every gram of carbs and Protein for a lousy pound a week. I'm grateful for the loss, and I am grateful that I've been able to cut my meds in half, but I want to be where I need to be. Anywho, I guess all us slow November losers have just got to keep on keeping on. :)

Woo-hoo! Just weighed myself and I'm 167.5 which at 5'3" makes my BMI overweight. No longer obese! My surgery was 11/19/12. Surgery weight/highest weight was 224. I'm pretty good at getting my Protein in. Water is a challenge & Vitamins make me so nauseous that I rarely take all that I should. Need to work on that. My Hair loss which was just awful has started to slow. Today is a good day

Woo-hoo! Just weighed myself and I'm 167.5 which at 5'3" makes my BMI overweight. No longer obese! My surgery was 11/19/12. Surgery weight/highest weight was 224. I'm pretty good at getting my Protein in. Water is a challenge & Vitamins make me so nauseous that I rarely take all that I should. Need to work on that. My Hair loss which was just awful has started to slow. Today is a good day

We have almost exact starting stats. I'm being sleeved on Tues the 26th. Thank you for posting!! Very inspiring!

Hi November sleevers..... Figured I give my update. Sleeved Nov 1 2012.... Best decision of my life.... Started at 260.... I am now 190... The last month has been very very slow but I'm losing inches and fat percentage. I work out hard 5 days a week ( burning between 500 and 700 calories). Weight training is essential! I eat about 1100 to 1200 calories a day and really limit my carbs . I don't drink enough Water which I know is not good and would probably help me speed things up a bit more... Bit I'm working on it. My surgeon is awesome and is pleased with everything ( my blood work is perfect, my sleep apnea is gone , and my blood pressure is normal). He reminds me constantly that it is not a race but rather a journey. Remember this is for life so don't get discouraged. Keep at it!

I hear this is good for hair n nails ........I just started taking it .....if I can remember to take it every night ......its to take at bedtime......#Walmart

post-29330-13813664076915_thumb.png

26 pound weight loss since surgery Nov. 13th. It's so frustrating I don't regret having surgery. I love my sleeve, I had lost 4 pounds right before surgery and so 30 pounds have really helped my small 5'0 frame. Hey! as long as the scale keeps going down I shouldn't complain. On a good note my body's getting enough time to bounce back. :) ..... Anyway happy Sunday y'all.

26 pound weight loss since surgery Nov. 13th. It's so frustrating I don't regret having surgery. I love my sleeve' date=' I had lost 4 pounds right before surgery and so 30 pounds have really helped my small 5'0 frame. Hey! as long as the scale keeps going down I shouldn't complain. On a good note my body's getting enough time to bounce back. :) ..... Anyway happy Sunday y'all.[/quote']

That's right its going DOWN!!!!!! ......

I was sleeved Nov 16th, and I'm ALMOST at the 5 month mark. I'm down 70lbs from surgery and 90 lbs from my highest weight.

Sunday the 7th was my 5 month mark and the scale said 160 lbs I am having a hard time believing it so I record myself as 2lbs heavier on MFP lol.I am down 58 lbs since Surgery day Nov 7th and 74 lbs from my highest weight :)

Checking in with my November friends! How's everyone doing? Besides my hair really thinning out' date=' everything has been going great. Wanted to also share w/ everyone that I have been finding awesome work out clothes everywhere! I've found stuff at Old Navy, Victoria Secret and GAP. My new favorite is GAP that has lulu lemon style for more than 1/2 off what lulu charges. Below is a pic of an outfit I just got (30% off this weekend). Also....cut 10 inches of hair off. I figure the people on Biggest Loser get makeovers, why can't I? :) Happy 4 months all!

[/quote']

I'm so happy for you, u I also had mine 11/14/12 I'm down to 199 lbs myself so happy.. I'm also having problem with Hair loss as well any help for that.

Today is my 5 month "Surgiversary"! I wonder if I'll ever think of the 14th and not think about the most life changing day I've had so far. Hope everyone is doing great - I'm down to 176.8 and wearing a Large top, size 14 pant (from a 22 or 24) and feeling better than ever. Anyone else embarrassed now when you see old pictures of yourself?? I remember thinking the picture below was a good pic of me and that I didn't look so fat....now, compared to the one I took today, I realize that I wasn't fooling anyone with cropped pictures. Such a crazy journey we're all on.

post-38047-13813664763042_thumb.jpg