Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Last Week Of November?

I am looking for a subgroup of sleevers who are having their surgery on the last week of November. In hopes of really being able to fine tune the support as it gets closer to our dates. Anyone interested?

I am looking for a subgroup of sleevers who are having their surgery on the last week of November. In hopes of really being able to fine tune the support as it gets closer to our dates. Anyone interested?

I will be a November 27 sleever!

I'm November 26 :)

Hey Ainslee, November 29th right here!!! I'm just wondering how I'm going to survive on liquids through the Thanksgiving... Yikes!!!! I figure I can have all the broth I want, make a whole bunch of mini meals for when I can finally eat again ... label stuff I can purée, use the turkey and ham to make Soups, mashed potatoes ect, I already bought time 1 & 2 oz containers, what is your guys plan? What are you doing to prepare please share

Hey Ainslee, November 29th right here!!! I'm just wondering how I'm going to survive on liquids through the Thanksgiving... Yikes!!!! I figure I can have all the broth I want, make a whole bunch of mini meals for when I can finally eat again ... label stuff I can purée, use the turkey and ham to make Soups, mashed potatoes ect, I already bought time 1 & 2 oz containers, what is your guys plan? What are you doing to prepare please share

Hi Michi,

I just sent you an invitation to join the yahoo group.You question will be perfect for the group.

I don't have to a pre-op diet. But since I have to lose 10 pounds, I am dong one anyway. It is called the Martha's Vineyard Diet. aka 21 punds in 21 days. I am gong to do it for 10 days sarting on the 5th or 6th. That way I will be able to eat on Thanksgiving. I have bouht those lillte containers too and have quite of few of them that I used to use for Salad Dressing etc.

Anyway. Please cut and paste this post to me to the group. You will also want to do your introduction. Maybe you can catch up on the posts. Get to know the others.

Looking forward to having you aboard.

Ainslee

I'm on the 20th, getting close. Super excited and nervous!

What a great idea, I would love to be a part of the end of November group. I am also Nov. 29th.

I'm november 28th - on my pre op diet now!

I am going on the 21st. I am thankful it is the day before thanksgiving so I will still be in the hospital and (hopefully) not tempted by all of the thanksgiving delights. :) my family will be able to spend most of thanksgiving with my inlaws so they won't be without.

Getting nervous and excited. :)

That sounds great. We thought about having an early Thanksgiving, but it's not that important to me this year. I am nervous and excited too. i will be thinking of you on the 21st and look forward to hearing about your experience.

We are going to have thanksgiving on the 12. My surgery date is the. 27, so also will be on a liquid diet for the holiday. My plan is to work a 12 hour shift in the ER! Just stay busy and try and fogey about all of thanksgiving yum mines!

I'd like to join as well. I'm the 22nd (thanksgiving day), i really don't care about missing the meal as well, i've had enough of all the Holiday Stuffing (literally) ha...

Hello,

I am the 30th barely made the November group! ;)

I had my surgery moved up from 12/5/12.

I like this sub-group idea.

Good luck to everyone through Thanksgiving.

I lucked out...I only have a 3 day liquid diet so I won't miss thanksgiving. But I'm not going to gorge either. This will be my first year preparing a turkey. :wacko:

Anyway, keep in touch please! I really wish everyone a safe and happy surgery day! :wub:

Mines is on da 26th