New Zealand Vsg Support

47 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, zoefightsthefatvsg said:

Thats so great!

i have had my first day of pre-op diet today. it went really well until I got home and ate all the things I'm not allowed because I was starving hungry! Like seriously i wolfed back cheese and a can of tuna how random is that?! I think the next 2 weeks are going to be seriously tough for me. Awesome to hear youre doing well though :)

I hear you. Haven't been a saint. I like things that crunch. Resorted to a couple cruskits in the last couple days and grapes (none preop diet items) but still losing.

kmamos likes this 1 Like this

How long have you been on the pre-op diet? I am so excited to see how much I lose over the next couple of weeks. I'm really not a fan of the Optifast though I will be looking forward to getting back into real food post-op

13 hours ago, zoefightsthefatvsg said:

How long have you been on the pre-op diet? I am so excited to see how much I lose over the next couple of weeks. I'm really not a fan of the Optifast though I will be looking forward to getting back into real food post-op

I've been on for a week and a half. I'm using 2 Celebrate shakes a day and 1 Protein (100-120 g) and 2 cups veggies at night.

Tauranga. I weigh between 67 _ 70 kgs. I can go up to 70.
I have been 64kg and it made me look too skinny and sick. So I try to stay around 67 _ 70.
I got no regrets. Surgery went smoothly and the surgeon said my op was a pleasure to do. I was on Optifast for 3 weeks.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using BariatricPal mobile app