Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thank you for checking on me. Back to work tomorrow. Still walking and now eating soft foods. I took a lot of naps too. Tracking on my fitness pal has kept me more accountable. I can eat so little portions they are not a real issue yet' date=' but u are right about measuring from the beginning.

I am having to change my ppi, had reflux before surgery. That's been a little difficult.

Down 46 since pre op and 28 in the last two weeks since surgery.[/quote']

No worries. I'm planning on taking tons of naps. I even bought one of those sleeping masks for when I am in the hospital. Ever since I started using it I have been getting better sleep. I am one that needs it pitch black to sleep well. When I get paid this week I am going to get a great scale. It holds data for 11,000 food items and based on weight will tell you how many calories my food is. Makes tracking nice.

Plus I already have the body media fit band. It tracks my steps, my levels of intensity...tells me when I burned the most calories. I put in my weight and it tracks losses, etc. plus it adjusts my BMR to my current weight. It also tracks my sleep too. So it gives a great overall picture of my exercise. Plus I can print reports to show how I'm doing. It's great for accountability.

I'm getting excited and I'm really happy to hear about how well you are doing. I hope going back to work goes well for you too. Hugs and wish you more pounds lost forever!!

I am constantly trying to slow down my eating. I will get that stuck feeling and I have thrown up twice (6 weeks out) from either eating too fast or too much. If I do not concentrate on it I will eat fast just out of habit. I find if I read something (like the newspaper) while I am eating it helps, I put my utensil down and read. It really slows me down. Otherwise I really watch the clock and try to make myself go 20-30 minutes. The thing that sucks the most is the food always gets stone cold. Best of luck......

No worries. I'm planning on taking tons of naps. I even bought one of those sleeping masks for when I am in the hospital. Ever since I started using it I have been getting better sleep. I am one that needs it pitch black to sleep well. When I get paid this week I am going to get a great scale. It holds data for 11' date='000 food items and based on weight will tell you how many calories my food is. Makes tracking nice.

Plus I already have the body media fit band. It tracks my steps, my levels of intensity...tells me when I burned the most calories. I put in my weight and it tracks losses, etc. plus it adjusts my BMR to my current weight. It also tracks my sleep too. So it gives a great overall picture of my exercise. Plus I can print reports to show how I'm doing. It's great for accountability.

I'm getting excited and I'm really happy to hear about how well you are doing. I hope going back to work goes well for you too. Hugs and wish you more pounds lost forever!![/quote']

That's excellent. Being prepared made this post op journey so much better. I love cool technology.

Back to work today wore me out. I am staying home tomorrow. I am glad they gave me three weeks of FLMA.

Look forward to your journey.

cheers chad