Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oct. 15, 2012 Sleeve Date

I'm fighting a toothache and my DH SWEARS I'm hungrier bc my body is fighting an infection and needs more energy. I hope he's right...

Feeling so hungry for the past 3 days. It scares the **** out of me. And it seems like I can eat more at one sitting.

My god I hope this is temporary. :(

Yes I hate that ive been like that too nd it is really scary afraid of the weight gain....

My hair has been thinning' date=' but it seems to have slowed down a bit. I've been taking Vitamin B12 & started Biotin. I hope it's working and that my hair will grow back and get thick again. A friend of mine who had three surgery two years ago said her hair stopped falling out and grew back. It took awhile. I'll ask her how long.

Sleeve date: Oct. 15. HW: 315; SW: 283; CW: 240[/quote']

How has it been working cuz my hair is comin out so badly too..

I am the same 5'3" and my doctor said 150. I really want to be in the healthy range of 130. My neighbor had bypass and says that she struggles to stay above 140 so I'm hoping I have that "problem". The bad thing is she has lost so much hair. I haven't seen her in a while so I'm not sure how she is now. I'm very scared about that. Everytime I wash my hair I am worrying about hairloss. Have any of you noticed Hair loss? Is it ok to die your hair after surgery?

I didn't know my natural hair color because I've been highlighting it since I was 16 so I died my hair dark brown before surgery trying to match my eyebrows. It turns out my natural hair color was actually dirty blonde so now I have light roots with dark brown hair. It looks so weird' date=' but I'd rather have weird hair color that no hair at all LOL!!

Good luck ladies!! I'm counting down the days till I get below 230. I've been stuck in the 230s for about 2 weeks now.[/quote']

Lol about the hair now u r a twotone

My hair has been coming out badly I dont have no hair at the topp ugghh its fruatrated I think I gotta do Protein Drinks again to get my hair back..

But how r u doin on ya weight I m still 207 for over a month now idk wat im doin wrong but I m failin.. :(

How has it been working cuz my hair is comin out so badly too..

The Vitamins work. I'm still losing hair, but not as much. I ordered Biotin from Amazon.com.< /p>

Sleeve date: Oct. 15. HW: 315; SW: 283; CW: 235

My hair has been coming out badly I dont have no hair at the topp ugghh its fruatrated I think I gotta do Protein drinks again to get my hair back..

But how r u doin on ya weight I m still 207 for over a month now idk wat im doin wrong but I m failin.. :(

I'm kind of stuck, too. I so want to get below 200, but it seems so slow & I'm stuck at 235. It's annoying. I'm trying to stay positive.

I have been coloring my hair. It seems fine. I added Vitamin e, too. That helps too I think. Consistency is the key.

Hang in there!

My hair has been coming out badly I dont have no hair at the topp ugghh its fruatrated I think I gotta do Protein drinks again to get my hair back..

I started Biotin just in case too. I finally broke out of 230s but just barely. I'm at 227 and I feel like I'm eating next to nothing and no carbs at all. How are you doing?

The Vitamins work. I'm still losing hair' date=' but not as much. I ordered Biotin from Amazon.com.< /p>

Sleeve date: Oct. 15. HW: 315; SW: 283; CW: 235[/quote']

Nd wat do the Biotin does.

I've definitely started losing hair! :o It's really freaking me out despite my efforts to remain calm. Good lord I don't want to be bald.

Nd wat do the Biotin does.

Biotin is a Protein that is supposed to promote hair growth. My dietitian recommended it. I get the chewable kind so it's easily absorbed.

How is everyone's weight loss going? I am stalling and have lost around 50-51 pounds. I just can't get the scale to budge. I am off of blood pressure medicine. I have went from a size 22 that wouldn't button to a loose 14. I have lots of nsv but really want my scale to start moving again!

How is everyones weight loss going? I am 4 months out of surgery and down 82 lbs only 47 lbs to go :*)

How is everyones weight loss going? I am 4 months out of surgery and down 82 lbs only 47 lbs to go :*)

Down 82 that's excellent!!!! I'm down 53 since day of surgery and lots more to go!! But I'm loving my sleeve!!

BigBootyQT, I love your username!!