Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanksgiving Day Challenge

Yay! I met and surpassed it by 2 lbs.

I'm officially. 146 today.

For those of you who did not make goal today don't be hard on yourself, you will get there sooner than later. We have a wonderful tool that works wonders. Sometime it's a little stubborn but we will get to out personal goal soon.

I reached my goal set for Thanksgiving! 145lbs!

I didn't make goal at all but I got close I guess. I think my goal was 160 I believe and I'm now 175 I hit a stall this month so I stayed at 175-176 but my journey just started I'm only 3 months out as of nov 24th so hopefully this is not it for me smh

Update....11/22

Surgery day (7/17) wt = 267.6

Goal Wt = 210

10/20 = 224.2

10/27 = 222.4 (finally broke my stall)

11/7 = 217.8

11/14 = 214.7

11/22 = 214.2

Hit another stall!!! Oh well, still proud of how far I've come since July. Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow sleevers!!!

I reached my goal set for Thanksgiving! 145lbs!

lol you reached mine too! oh and I did as well, :) though I'm traveling so while the hotel scale seems right, I don't officially count anything but my scale at home.

Good for you! That's awesome!

Good for you! That's awesome!

heh heh Ditto!

And for a reward I'm having pumpkin pie LOL Ok not much of it, but I'm glad to be off most restrictions today!

Sleeve date: July 3/12

Starting weight: 227

Start of challenge Oct 19: 187

Current weight Nov 19: 180.6

Goal weight (Thanksgiving): 180

So close I can taste it. Oh I'm so punny. :P

I surpassed my goal :) Not sure how but I won't weigh for a while so I won't see the expected weight gain after such an unexpected loss.

Today's weight 178, goal was 180 :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well I didn't hit my goal I was supposed to be 179 by today... And when I weight myself I was @181 not off by much but I still didn't hit my goal

So my update is as follows:

Pre op 304 lbs

Operation 8/15

Challenge started 10/30 weighed 255.7

Goal for today was 240lbs

Weigh in 11/23 247.3 lbs

So I didn't reach my goal but I set it too high (15.7 lbs) in 3 weeks. I'm proud of where I am so ill make my Xmas goal at 230lbs and see how that goes. The higher the goal, the harder I have to work. Every pound I lose is a blessing!!! You guys all rocked. Don't be stressed if u didn't make goal, you changed your life forever and will eventually make your life goal (:

Oops! I just started a New Year's Day Challenge thread' date=' I didn't see this Thanksgiving one!

Highest weight 8/15/12 - 279

DOS 10/11/12 - 255.5

Today, 10/22/12 - 242.5

Halloween goal (240)

Thanksgiving goal - 230

Good luck![/quote']

Thanksgiving day weight: 227.5. Made goal-yaaa!

Pre-surgery Wt: 235.8

Surgery 7/9/12

Weight at Surgery: 208.5

11/1: 166.4 (bouncing around this week)

11/8: 161.2

11/15: 161.4

11/22: 159.6

Challenge Goal: 155

So that wicked stall is holding on but so am I! Upped my Protein and consistent with my exercise. The scale will change. Pajama pants a friend bought me fit on 11/2 but now they're slipping down so I know this is going the right direction. Also my scale indicates I've lost another percentage of body fat so far this month. So I'm off to the New Year's Challenge (skipping the Christmas one) with a smile. :D

Best of luck to all as we continue our efforts to LOSE!

Challenge goal 230 current weight 233. I was upset at first but I realized that even though I didn't hit goal I did lose more weight than I ever had in my life. Also, this was the first time that I went on vacation and didn't gain 10-15 pounds. I am proud of myself no matter what the scale says. I am so happy for my sleeve but I'm happier that I found this site. You have all been so inspiring and have helped me to not live by the number on the scale. Thank you all so much. Looking forward to the New Year Challenge!

My goal was 169, but I only made it to 173. It's all good though--I started a new workout program (Turbo Fire) two weeks ago on Sunday, and have already lost 4 lbs since then. Onward and upward! :)

Sent from my iPad using VST

Pre-op weight : 343

Surgery Date: August 22' date=' 2012

Current weight: 294

Thanksgiving Day (3 months post op!) goal weight: 283...this would give me a total of 60 lbs lost in 3 months.[/quote']

Missed my goal by 1 pound! Dang it! Oh well, gotta keep pushing on to the next goal!