Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanksgiving Day Challenge

11/15 - 253.6

3.6 to Thanksgiving goal of 9lbs (250lbs) Not sure that that's going to happen in Just one week but hey any loss is awesome and then on to the next challenge!

In

Surgery weight 256

Cw 244

Goal for challenge: 234

I am a stall too for the last 2 Weeks.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using VST

weight in at 236, 2 more to go for challenge.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using VST

Hmm, I'll try this. I've been stuck at 166 for about a week now. I'll go for the 150 but I'm averaging 2.5# week so that may be ambitious.

8/31 193.5 SW 193

Today 158.5

Gonna hope for 155 on Thanksgiving.

Pre op:352

Op day:336 .... 10/24/12

Now: 309.6

Coming out of a 9 days stall ... But I want to be 299 by thanksgiving! :)) wish me luck .. Down 42 pounds from the start!

I'm in, I've been stalled for a week or more. I've lost 32 lbs since surgery on 9/5/12. I'm going to try to lose 10 lbs by Thanksgiving, Wish me luck!

I started this challenge weighing 213, I'm down 9 lbs as of Nov 15, so I'm changing my goal. I'm shooting for getting rid of another 2 lbs before Thanksgiving. I'd like to try for onderland but I'm worried it might not be very healthy to try and lose 5 lbs in a week.

I'm starting to gain wait so I'm not even gonna worry about the Thanksgiving challenge. I have a lot going on and worrying about reaching 177 is stressing me out more. Good luck everyone else on your goals

Date of surgery: 9/24/12

Surgery weight: 222

Current weight: 194.5

Thanksgiving goal: 190

So close!

I can't weigh in on Thanksgiving morning because we have decided to fly to Minnesota to be with my husband's family (I only count weight on my scale). But...I didn't think I was going to make my goal of 145 because I was in a two and a half week stall. Surprise, I went down a pound yesterday and today....SEVEN pounds (I apparently exercise or have liposuction in my sleep LMAO). So, my final weigh in will be on Tuesday morning before we leave for the airport. But if I stay on track I just might make it!

Starting weight 185

Challenge weight start 155.6

Today's weight 146.6

Challenge weight goal 145.nothing :P

I can't weigh in on Thanksgiving morning because we have decided to fly to Minnesota to be with my husband's family (I only count weight on my scale). But...I didn't think I was going to make my goal of 145 because I was in a two and a half week stall. Surprise' date=' I went down a pound yesterday and today....SEVEN pounds (I apparently exercise or have liposuction in my sleep LMAO). So, my final weigh in will be on Tuesday morning before we leave for the airport. But if I stay on track I just might make it!

Starting weight 185

Challenge weight start 155.6

Today's weight 146.6

Challenge weight goal 145.nothing :P

[/quote']

Wow u did awesome. I want to be able to go to sleep and wake up 7lbs..lighter....u deserve this big loss.......

I'm out. I tried and I'm sure I'm going to fail. Taking this pressure off me. First challenge ill try for the next one.

Weight before surgery - 232

Date of surgery - 08/17/12 (227 day of surgery)

Beginnng Contest Weight (11/02/12) 192.8

Week 2 (11/08/12) - 190.8

Week 3 (11/15/12) - 188.8

Thxgiving (11/22/12) -

End of Month (11/30/12) -

Goal weight for competition 182

Only five...more...pounds! Arggg! Goal is to be 190 by Thanksgiving. On a happy note, I pulled on an old pair of size 16 Vera Wang jeans today Whoo hoo!

Wow u did awesome. I want to be able to go to sleep and wake up 7lbs..lighter....u deserve this big loss.......

My dear husband's comment on the big loss...."did you poop" :P

Ok....I'm assuming I'm going to hit my Halloween goal (to be at 235). I'm due for a stall, so I'm going to make this a short goal.

Surgery date- 6-19-12

Highest weight- 354 (in March 2013)

Weight at 1st surgeon appt- 330

Weight on surgery day- 302.4

Current weight- 237.4

Thanksgiving goal- 225

Good luck everyone!!

I hit my Thanksgiving Day Goal this morning...6 days early!! :)

Moving on to New Years Day!!

I am so happy the stall is broken and the scale is a movin, I have three more pounds to lose by next week not sure if it will happen im just happ the stall is over. :rolleyes:

last weeks weight : 198

this weeks weight : 193