Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Prayer Pre And Post Surgery

I have two special sleeve sisters having surgery tomorrow. Let's join together in prayer and cover their them and all our sleeve family in prayer. God, King of King, Lord of all Lords we honor you tonight with praise. Knowing that each person having WLS and other procedures this week are covered by and through the blood of Jesus. According to your word you said that by your stripes we are healed. Meaning that healing is already taken place. No weapon formed against us shall prosper, we declare that all distractions that attempt to rise up in our minds, body or spirit that they ate castes down into the sea of in forgetfulness. We declare the surgeons instruments are covered in the oil of The Lord. We declare we our made whole and eyes have not seen nor ears heard what you have in store for our bodies. We will continue to give you all the glory, honor and praise. We love you and thank you for your love. In Jesus name. Amen

I have two special sleeve sisters having surgery tomorrow. Let's join together in prayer and cover their them and all our sleeve family in prayer. God' date=' King of King, Lord of all Lords we honor you tonight with praise. Knowing that each person having WLS and other procedures this week are covered by and through the blood of Jesus. According to your word you said that by your stripes we are healed. Meaning that healing is already taken place. No weapon formed against us shall prosper, we declare that all distractions that attempt to rise up in our minds, body or spirit that they ate castes down into the sea of in forgetfulness. We declare the surgeons instruments are covered in the oil of The Lord. We declare we our made whole and eyes have not seen nor ears heard what you have in store for our bodies. We will continue to give you all the glory, honor and praise. We love you and thank you for your love. In Jesus name. Amen[/quote']

Amen!

The prayer.. Lord we love you and you're Our Father. We can and will do all things through Christ who gives us our strength. We declare that the decision we had made lines up with your will and that you continue to be the healer and helper that your are. Everyone under going surgery or have had surgery will have a steady recovery. We declare no leeks' date=' dehydration, healthy mental attitude, and strength to endure. In Jesus name. Amen :-)[/quote']

Amen thank you for the awesome prayer

Amen!

I love God and I love to pray! We all have made a life changing decision to improve our quality and quantity of life. It took a lot of faith to get to this point. Let's lift up each other daily in prayer. Unity in prayer causes miracles.

Hello, I sure am praying! I am new here and don't know what to do. I pray that he Lord sends me in the right direction. I'm scared to do this but excited to loose the weight.

Hello all,

I am having surgery on 11/28 and am terrified. I am flying to MX. I ask for prayer for a successful surgery with little pain, no clots or leaks, and a healthy return to the states. Please, remember to lift me up on WEDNESDAY.

Hello all' date='

I am having surgery on 11/28 and am terrified. I am flying to MX. I ask for prayer for a successful surgery with little pain, no clots or leaks, and a healthy return to the states. Please, remember to lift me up on WEDNESDAY.[/quote']

Amen, I will keep you in prayer. I am a true believer in faith and the fact that all of our steps are ordered in his word! Trust in The Lord and all shall be fine! Love your VST family. This is the race we were given to run, we must keep the faith and finish our course.

Hello all' date='

I am having surgery on 11/28 and am terrified. I am flying to MX. I ask for prayer for a successful surgery with little pain, no clots or leaks, and a healthy return to the states. Please, remember to lift me up on WEDNESDAY.[/quote']

Prayers going up! You'll do fine and you will feel so much better too. Keep us posted.

Hello all' date='

I just had surgery in MX on 11/19...you will do really fine! I'm back home and comfortable today; with no issues at all; just know we are praying for you to have a successful surgery and a healthy recovery! You will love your new sleeve! May the power of prayer give you peace!

Thank you everyone, your words are very comforting.

Hi everyone. I didn't place a prayer out here last week but I continued to pray for healing for everyone. As week prepare for another week don't forget that God is God. He the same yesterday, today and forever and he never lies. The word says he is a healer then guess what? He's a healer. The word says he will never leave us if forsake us. Then we should never worry about being alone. He is our Father, the protector, provider, friend he just all that. I want everyone who has subscribed to this trend just to think about the goodness of God and reply with who God is to you and start thanking God in advance for the great praise reports that we have heard and continue to hear from our VST family. God is all powerful, wonderful, gentle, kind, light is darkness, strength in weekness, peace, covering, mighty warrior, and great King. Thank you for your word which gives us life. We believe our bodies are healed, minds are renewed, and we are delivered from all sickness and disease that we may life better lives in serving you. Amen! Make it a great week :-)

Hi everyone. I didn't place a prayer out here last week but I continued to pray for healing for everyone. As week prepare for another week don't forget that God is God. He the same yesterday' date=' today and forever and he never lies. The word says he is a healer then guess what? He's a healer. The word says he will never leave us if forsake us. Then we should never worry about being alone. He is our Father, the protector, provider, friend he just all that. I want everyone who has subscribed to this trend just to think about the goodness of God and reply with who God is to you and start thanking God in advance for the great praise reports that we have heard and continue to hear from our VST family. God is all powerful, wonderful, gentle, kind, light is darkness, strength in weekness, peace, covering, mighty warrior, and great King. Thank you for your word which gives us life. We believe our bodies are healed, minds are renewed, and we are delivered from all sickness and disease that we may life better lives in serving you. Amen! Make it a great week :-)[/quote']

This is Beautiful. Im saved and I was trying to find out what are Christian views about having this surgery. I started off back and forth trying to find a biblical principal that supports this "Elective Surgery" but as I continue to pray I feel more and more comfortable with my decision. And your prayers are beautiful and gives me a little bit more faith to go on with this decision.

I heard someone else use the passage in the Bible about ..if you eye causes you to sin..cut it out...this totally applies here..