Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Size 2 Jeans At 10 Month Surgiversary

Tomorrow will be my 10 month surgiversary. I had gone from a size 18 jeans to a size 4 skinny jeans. (I have always had very skinny legs.) Yesterday I put on a pair of 4 skinny's I bought a about a month ago but never had worn since they were still a little tight then. And guess what? THEY ARE TOO BIG! I returned them since I never took the tags off and still had the receipt stuck in the pocket and tried on a pair of size 2 and they fit perfectly! I can't believe it! I was so shocked to be in a 4, and now I am blown away from the size 2 skinny's! It is so nice to put on a pair of jeans and zip up the zipper with no problem, and feel comfy all day! I never wore jeans before cuz it was so much of a hassle to get them on and they actually hurt while I was wearing them (and that was also with wearing a flexees or a spanx). I am on maintenance now since I have reached my goal, so I need to make sure I listen to my NUT and start eating more carbs (she said up to 150g per day on maintenance) and boost my calories to 1,200 per day so I won't keep losing! I love my sleeve so much! I wish all of you the success I have had!

I am so happy for you! Congrats! :)

This is amazing, you should be shouting from the tops of the roof! Do you mind if I ask if you have issues with extra skin?

Wow congrats! If you don't mind me asking how tall are you? You look great! What an inspiration.

Woo-hoo! Congratulations!

Tomorrow will be my 10 month surgiversary. I had gone from a size 18 jeans to a size 4 skinny jeans. (I have always had very skinny legs.) Yesterday I put on a pair of 4 skinny's I bought a about a month ago but never had worn since they were still a little tight then. And guess what? THEY ARE TOO BIG! I returned them since I never took the tags off and still had the receipt stuck in the pocket and tried on a pair of size 2 and they fit perfectly! I can't believe it! I was so shocked to be in a 4' date=' and now I am blown away from the size 2 skinny's! It is so nice to put on a pair of jeans and zip up the zipper with no problem, and feel comfy all day! I never wore jeans before cuz it was so much of a hassle to get them on and they actually hurt while I was wearing them (and that was also with wearing a flexees or a spanx). I am on maintenance now since I have reached my goal, so I need to make sure I listen to my NUT and start eating more carbs (she said up to 150g per day on maintenance) and boost my calories to 1,200 per day so I won't keep losing! I love my sleeve so much! I wish all of you the success I have had![/quote']

Don't you wish you always had to worry about GAINING weight. To actually say I can't lose anymore! That's a dream. Congrats.

Congrats ... that is amazing and I know you are feeling great!

Do you use myfitnesspal? If yes may i add u as a friend? I was just sleeved last monday 10/8. Thanks!

I haven't used MFP for quite awhile because in my mind I didn't want to feel like I was on a diet and that's how I felt while using it. Although at first, when I started eating regular foods, I used it and I I thought it was a great tool. I will ad you as a friend on here though! thanks and good luck!

This is amazing, you should be shouting from the tops of the roof! Do you mind if I ask if you have issues with extra skin?

No I really don't. I have had the famous "hysterectomy apron" since 1984', and I must say that is even looking much better, which I thought was impossible! I have a little wrinlkeness (is that a word) on the inside of my upper underarms, but really no flab, and I feel great wearing tanks and sleeveless now. I consider myself lucky!

Wow congrats! If you don't mind me asking how tall are you? You look great! What an inspiration.

Thanks! I am between 5' 3" and 5' 4". That pic was taken right before my 5 month surgiversary in May. I will take another after pic in 2 months when I have my year surgiversary..

What an awesome job! You are an inspiration to us all.