Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Much Have Yall Lost?

Started at 240 surgery date was 8/24 current weight is 188

Congrats girl. That is wonderful!

7 months out... 105-106 lbs! And am in my dream size of an 8!!!!! Boo yeah! I started at 254 and am 150 (ish) now.

Ok first' date=' let's not compare. Everyone's journey is so different than the next person's. But kudos to y'all - keep it up guys! WE CAN DO IT!

I have worked my butt off (almost literally lol). Wanna see how? Come join my fitness pal and add me as a friend - I share my eating diary and workout journals and if you will do the same, I'm open with trying to make suggestions (I am not a medical professional nor an expert, but would only help if I could to encourage you, change it up, challenge you to be better). Or you can just see what I'm doing. I pray I continue to find the strength/be able to be successful.... just know one thing, if I can do this.... YOU certainly CAN DO IT TOO!

Best of luck always to y'all! xx[/quote']

I sent a request to you in myfitnesspal. Thanks!

Was sleeved on 8/15 was 285 pre-op and 275 on surgery day. I am now 245 and down 2 pant sizes. I feel good because in the past I would have given up after a month and thanks to my sleeve I can keep going. I'm hoping to get down to 165 pounds.

7 months out... 105-106 lbs! And am in my dream size of an 8!!!!! Boo yeah! I started at 254 and am 150 (ish) now.

Ok first' date=' let's not compare. Everyone's journey is so different than the next person's. But kudos to y'all - keep it up guys! WE CAN DO IT!

I have worked my butt off (almost literally lol). Wanna see how? Come join my fitness pal and add me as a friend - I share my eating diary and workout journals and if you will do the same, I'm open with trying to make suggestions (I am not a medical professional nor an expert, but would only help if I could to encourage you, change it up, challenge you to be better). Or you can just see what I'm doing. I pray I continue to find the strength/be able to be successful.... just know one thing, if I can do this.... YOU certainly CAN DO IT TOO!

I'd love to add you. I use MFP all the time.

Greenfamily007

Thanks

5mths out 78 lbs down. :)

Hi all:

My first post, but I have been reading the threads for some time now and find it so helpful! I was sleeved on 9/10, my starting weight was 249 and am down a total of 44 lbs (9 lost during pre-op).

Hi all:

My first post' date=' but I have been reading the threads for some time now and find it so helpful! I was sleeved on 9/10, my starting weight was 249 and am down a total of 44 lbs (9 lost during pre-op).[/quote']

Congrats

I'm 9 weeks out and 50 lbs down!

16 weeks (4 months) down 90 lbs

Hi all:

My first post' date=' but I have been reading the threads for some time now and find it so helpful! I was sleeved on 9/10, my starting weight was 249 and am down a total of 44 lbs (9 lost during pre-op).[/quote']

Congrats

I guess I'm A slow one.... Sleeved July 7th and down 43 pounds.

Me too lol.. sleeved july 17 and down 50. Slower than most but thrilled just the same :-)

Pre op weight: 239

Surgery 9/19: 224

Today: 203.8

About 35 lbs in total. I'm feeling a little frustrated though. I'm still a size 18 so no change in pants size. Everywhere is loose but i was hoping to drop a pants size. This Wednesday will be one month post op. I'm in that weird spot where the clothes I've worn pre op for what feels like forever are worn and frumpy, and am anxious to donate them as soon as this weight drops further.

How many lbs lost does it take to drop a pants size?

With losing that much weight have you had any issues of saggy skin? What have you done to help it or help prevent it?

I have about 80-90 lbs to lose and want to get about 30-40 lbs lighter than my smallest adult weight. (130 or 140 vs. 160) At 160 after losing about 40 lbs I didnt experience any saggy skin but now that my arms are bigger the Dr. Said I'd probably have some there... But my age should be on my side (24). I'm worried about my thighs (where I carry most of my weight) and stomach (from having baby).