Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Much Have Yall Lost?

Well I havent lost as much weight as you. You are doing GREAT!

Sleeved on July 16th & hv lost 43 lbs. & 34.5 inches (I hv not measured since last month). I may be slow on losing actual pounds but its coming off everywhere & inches are falling off. Last Sunday I tried on a size 14 dress & it fit! It was tight in places so I didnt wear but it fit lololol. Thats a huge thing to me! I was wearing a 22-24 pant size!

I am down to a fantastic size 4. I have lost 47 pounds

I am down to a fantastic size 4. I have lost 47 pounds

You are so little! What size were you at start and what was your weight? How long did it take?

Sleeved May 21 - down 62 lbs since surgery, 106 total including pre-op.

I was sleeved on the 18th of June too! I have lost 66 pounds so far. I haven't weighed since Monday so hopefully it's even more:)

It is so exciting to read about all the successes! I am sure many people are reading this, please listen to me when I say don't let other people's amazing success get you down. We are all on our own journey, we all have unique circumstances. In general, men lose faster, younger people lose faster and the more weight you have to lose - it will "seem" faster. A man with 200# to lose will drop the first 100 very very fast, but it isn't realistic for most people to expect those kind of results. Flip side, those of us with higher starting BMIs will take a longer time to get to goal because the first part of the journey goes fast, and then often becomes very very slow.

So, I lost 100# in just over 6 months. I have lost about 115 in total now, my ultimate goal is to lose 150 which I hope to hit by 18 months or so post op.

Stats are below! I am in a size 10-12 and used to be a 20! Soooooooooooooooo happy. My goal is to be a size 7-8. I don't think that my bone structure will allow for smaller!

It's funny, I used to be really fit about 20 years ago.....taught aerobics and lifted weights etc and at my fittest weight I weighed 155 and was a size 7-8, so I am not a tiny person even when I am as fit as I can be! 20 years later I am hoping I can still get to that weight or close to it and wear that size. The weight loss is slowing now and it will probably take some time. But I have not been this happy for years ALREADY....so I don't mind!

7 months out... 105-106 lbs! And am in my dream size of an 8!!!!! Boo yeah! I started at 254 and am 150 (ish) now.

Ok first, let's not compare. Everyone's journey is so different than the next person's. But kudos to y'all - keep it up guys! WE CAN DO IT!

I have worked my butt off (almost literally lol). Wanna see how? Come join my fitness pal and add me as a friend - I share my eating diary and workout journals and if you will do the same, I'm open with trying to make suggestions (I am not a medical professional nor an expert, but would only help if I could to encourage you, change it up, challenge you to be better). Or you can just see what I'm doing. I pray I continue to find the strength/be able to be successful.... just know one thing, if I can do this.... YOU certainly CAN DO IT TOO!

Best of luck always to y'all! xx

Congrats everyone

7 months out... 105-106 lbs! And am in my dream size of an 8!!!!! Boo yeah!

I have worked my butt off (almost literally lol). Wanna see how? Come join my fitness pal and add me as a friend - I share my eating diary and workout journals and if you will do the same' date=' I'm open with trying to make suggestions (I am not a medical professional nor an expert, but would only help if I could to encourage you, change it up, challenge you to be better). Or you can just see what I'm doing. I pray I continue to find the strength/be able to be successful.... just know one thing, if I can do this.... YOU certainly CAN DO IT TOO!

Best of luck always to y'all! xx[/quote']

Add me Rose nova!!! I will be very happy to be you pal!!!

Add me Rose nova!!! I will be very happy to be you pal!!!

it's telling me invalid user name/email address :( i was trying!!!!

I have lost almost 88 lbs. I am wanting to lose a total of 150 lbs. I used to be a size 10 when I was younger. I don't care what size I get to as long as I am healthy and happy.