Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Was Your Progress?

Sleeved 9/10/12. So far I have lost 67ibs. Went to the doctor two weeks ago and he said that the majority of his patients loose 75-85% of their excess weight in the first year. I am at 81% in 9 months. WooHoo! Pinky Green...shopping is a whole new experience, right! :)....

Good luck to everyone!

I wasn't even talking about real shopping. I was talking about "shopping in my closet". I really haven't done much shopping yet. I have clothes that I haven't worn in 5 years since I gained weight. I did have to go buy some more panties and bras - I'll have to shop a sale for the bras next time because I am now down to a size that I can't get at Walmart - they carry 38DD and higher, but don't carry 36DD. It isn't a common size, and I was told by a bra shop that I will go down in the band before I will go down in the cup size.

I am 82 pounds down since surgery date.

232 surgery to

150 pounds as of 5/13/13

am now I'm pregnant at 10 weeks and still losing a lot. I'm eating good too and not dieting but I've lost 13 pounds in 2 months since finding out I'm preggys. hope this is normal.

mgs thank you for sharing with us' date=' i am in the same boat, my body is weird my upper body is getting small while hips thighs and butt wont move, hummmmmmmmmm. I started drinking the fat burning Water it seems to be working my work pants seem looser. have anyone heard about the water[/quote']

Please tell me about the fat burning water.

it works google fat loss Water. you do it for 10 days

OK - I am thrilled with my weight loss but still need to lose to get to my personal goal. I googled the Water loss and bought everything last night. I am giving it a go and will let you know how it works out!

altgirl get ready to pee and pee and pee

Hi! I also stalled for about a month....so frustrating, but thank goodness I seem to be starting to lose again.

Surgery Date: 9/11/12

Starting weight: 273

Today: 205

....so close to onderland, i can taste it (lol)!

I had surgery on 9/10/12 - I am pleased with my weight loss so far. I have 5 more lbs before I reach my goal. I am hopefully having my plastic surgery in July - Tummy Tuck, breast lift (implants?), and Lipo on my bra line. I am so glad that I had this surgery - it was the best decision for me personally and for my career....it is sad that we are judged on our appearances.

oh - and I wanted to mention I did the Water thing for a week - I dropped 2.5 lbs. Totally worth it for me!! And I did pee, pee, pee all day long!!

oh - and I wanted to mention I did the Water thing for a week - I dropped 2.5 lbs. Totally worth it for me!! And I did pee' date=' pee, pee all day long!![/quote']

What water thing?

I'm stalled.. I've been stalled for a while and as frustrating as it is I almost wanted to just stay where I am because I'm not unhappy with my weight. I feel comfortable now but I want the number on the scale to be less...I haven't been as on top of my Protein and exercise like I should be so here I am.. Tracking and exercising once again..

Surgery 9/20/12

Sw 258

Cw168

Surgery date: 9/21

Starting weight: 286

Current weight: 204

I just broke a stall by replacing 2 of my meals w/ Protein shakes:-) I'm hoping this trend continues!!!

SW:248lbs

CW:161lbs

GW:130lbs

I'm so close, but so far!!!!

alta i lost weight with the Water also.

becca its fat loss Water

someone at work asked me if i had Lipo on my face lol

I just broke a stall by replacing 2 of my meals w/ Protein shakes:-) I'm hoping this trend continues!!!

SW:248lbs

CW:161lbs

GW:130lbs

I'm so close' date=' but so far!!!![/quote']

My stats are so similar , sleeved on 9/17/2012 and I'm at 160 and scale is not budging ... 130 is also my goal ....