Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Was Your Progress?

9/27 sleeved, down 80 lbs. anyone else stall for more than a month?

I was also sleeved on 9/27 and have been in a stall for 2 months. Down 70 lbs. very tired at night. Not hitting the gym that much and beginning to cheat.

I am almost 8 months post op, surg 9/12/12 and I am down 127 lbs, but this includes my pre op diet also. I am very satisfied with my progress and I am also at a stall right now. I haven't lost must in the last month, I actually have gained a pound or two over the weeks. But I know why, I have become a little too comfortable with my eating. I eat 100 whole wheat bread, just one slice 50 cal and 8 carbs and I have started craving sweets. I try to fix low carbs treats for those moments but I just need to go back to the basics. I do go to the gym at least 3 days a week, I just love planet fitness!!! Hopefully I will back and track soon, good luck and continued success to to my fellow September sleevers!!!

I had surgery 9/10. I am in a size 6 and some 4s.However, I just had blood work done and I was shocked that my a1C is still high. I am going in for a glucose tolerance test next week - I haven't taken metformin since a month after surgery but thought that my labs would reflect my eating habits better. I fear I am going to have to bump up the exercise more.....I hate exercise!

9/27 sleeved' date=' down 80 lbs. anyone else stall for more than a month?[/quote']

Yes I hear it's very normal around this time mine was 7 weeks

9/27 sleeved' date=' down 80 lbs. anyone else stall for more than a month?[/quote']

Surgery was 9/10/12 and am Dow about 70 lbs. I have about thirty to go . scale has not been moving but I am going down in inches so I am happy! If I stopped losing here I would still be thrilled!!

mgs thank you for sharing with us, i am in the same boat, my body is weird my upper body is getting small while hips thighs and butt wont move, hummmmmmmmmm. I started drinking the fat burning Water it seems to be working my work pants seem looser. have anyone heard about the water

Down 100 lbs on my bday may 5 th so so so so so happy! Praise god! Hope everyone's doing well!!'!!! Still have 13 to go!

Surgery on 9/27

SW 216

CW 147

Loss 70 LBS

Goal:120

Sleeved 9/26, I started at 240 and I am down to 177. I have lost 63 lbs and have 47 lbs to go. I still seem to be losing about a lb a week although some weeks I will lose nothing and the next week I might lose 2 lbs. I was 187, I think, at my last Dr's appointment back in March.

Today I went shopping in my closet and put on a pair of red size 16 culottes, they have an elastic waist but they are made of non-stretch cotton.

Sleeved 9/10/12. So far I have lost 67ibs. Went to the doctor two weeks ago and he said that the majority of his patients loose 75-85% of their excess weight in the first year. I am at 81% in 9 months. WooHoo! Pinky Green...shopping is a whole new experience, right!:)....

Good luck to everyone!

Yes.. I've been stalling in and off for the last few months.. I started at 4 months out then that lasted a month or so.. I started losing again but now I'm down to losing maybe 1 or 2 lbs ever few weeks .

Yes, I've been in a stall since December... Ugh

Sleeved 9/12/12

SW: 220

CW: 147 Down 73 lbs

I'm happy that I'm down 73 lbs and know that I probably couldn't have done it without the surgery in a short amount of time like this but then I feel as if I should've lost more by now. Everyone seems to be doing so well with their weight loss except me. Plus I've been at a SERIOUS stall since December.