Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Was Your Progress?

its been a little over a week since my 6 month Post op!

My surgery weigh in: 232

surgery date: 9/07/2012

Today I weigh: 158 pounds!!!

that's over 70 pounds lost! I'm so proud of myself! I was at a stall for nearly a month, I was exhausted but I finally have a huge smile on my pretty face. :-D

Hi there! Congratulations! Great job and I know how long those stalls can be!

My numbers are close to yours as well. Starting weight at pre-op was 239 and now 157. 82 lb loss and surgery was 9/19/12.

Sw was 250lbs 22 september i have lost 81 lbs in 6 months .its amazing but it is getting hard now.today i weigh in at 163 lbs.i want to get down to 126 lbs.so waych yhis space lol.

Update:

Surgery Date 9/17/12

Pre Diet Weight: 430

Weight at Surgery: 415

Weight as of 3/26: 298

132 lbs gone for good! The weight is coming off slower now, about 2 lbs per week. And I have had to pick up the intestity of my workouts, but so far I'm feeling great! I haven't been this small since high school! I do have a question for everyone. My surgeon's nutitionist is very reluctant to give out what your daily intake on calories should be at this stage (6 mo. since surgery), but he did tell me 1800-2000 calories per day. That seemed kind of high to me, so I wanted to see what information everyone else has received regarding this topic. :)

Finally onederland!! Its going at a snail pace now, but happy to be under 200.

Sw 256

Cw 196

Sent from my SGH-T989 using VST

Starting BMI 47 now 27. weight was 234 day of surgery 9/20/2012 today 157. I was on a two month stall. Came out if it by having Soups for lunch ( no noddles). I don't eat carbs, my new stomach rejects them. Lots of Vitamins, cheese. Proteins and veggies. I each small meals whenever I am hungry. I just make sure to make good choices. I have a friend who introduced me to a food dehydrator, I highly recommend investing in one. This helps us take good quaility Protein on the go everywhere. Not to mention homemade dried Bananas are amazing! I eat a lot of yogurt. I wish I liked Greek yogurt but I hate the stuff! I highly recommend Muiller brand yogurt. Corners and fruit ups are amazing! I attached a before and after face picture. 77 pounds down. I need to be brave to post body pics lol

post-41646-13813664600265_thumb.jpg

post-41646-13813664627243_thumb.jpg

SW:248

CW:168

GW:130-135

SW 225

CW 166

GW 140-145

Had surgery on Sept 7.

Much slower loss now but still coming off. Still struggling with chewing enough and eating slower.

I was sleeved on sep. 7th, 2013

sw: 232 pounds

cw: 153 pounds

gw: 130-135 pounds

I've lost 80 pounds in 7 months!!

I feel amazing! But... I just found out my pregnant with my first child and I am excited as well as nervous because I don't know if my eating habits will affect my pregnancy! if anyone has advice or tips, please let me know!

Finally broke that darn 3 week stall And got a NSV: I'm in size 8 jeans and got in a size S dress!

I am down to 181. As soon as I get down to 180 the next goal is 175.

In NSV, I've discovered that I can cross my legs again and sit cross-legged and going down the stairs almost doesn't hurt at all. Going up the stairs is getting easy and I've stopped having sudden knee pain for no apparent reason.

I walked a quarter mile or so to Longpoint from my condo, took the bus downtown, walked a half block to the train, walked two blocks and back.

Surgery date 9/14, SW 232, current weight 160. It's hard to stay away from sweets...they don't bother me a bit.

HW:248

CW:166

GW:130

And I still eat sweets just gluten free though:-) I have been going to the gym a min of 3 times a wk & I'm seeing results w/ weight loss.

I am on month 7 tomorrow!!! I had a dreaded and crazy ass stall at 210 lbs (started at 260, with goal of 200), for almost 10 weeks. I eat more than many on here and work out a ton.... so, thought i was done.. However, out of the blue, 10 pounds just melted away over the past few weeks and I am right at my medical goal weight. The body is an amazing thing. It does have a set point and I believe if you keep letting it know that you aren't giving up, it will readjust and accept the "new you" a little bit at a time. Rock on!

Hi guys.Today i just hit Onederland. Very happy with my progress. There are before and afterCameraZOOM-20130423105246406%20%281%29.jpg