Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Was Your Progress?

Well I had 110 lbs to make it to my doctor's goal. I have lost exactly 50% of that excess weight since September 26th.

That also means I have lost approximately 23% of the body weight that I started with.

I had 100 to drop my number 110 my docs number I have lost 35lbs that's 35%

9/26/12

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Not good at math, what is my percent

Not good at math' date=' what is my percent[/quote']

How tall are you? Or what does your doc want your weight at?

I am right there with everyone else. I was sleeved 9/14 and everything seems to have slowed way down. I am still eating right' date=' drinking, etc. etc. I'm down 57 almost 58 lbs and was right on target, then it seems like I've been stuck since January losing the same 2 lbs! UGH! I'm trying to be patient, but like NGM said I was hoping to be closer to goal at my 6 months! I see people who make goal by 6 months and I think what am I doing wrong! I have gone from an 18/20 to a 12 in pants and from a 1x or 2x in tops to a M or L so I know I doing all right, it is just very frustrating for the last month and a half![/quote']

SAME HERE! ugh, its frustrating. I read your post and it detailed my situation to the point.

im 4'11 the dr dont have me on a set weight which is good because i will only stress about it but i see her tuesday and will ask her where should i be in another 6 months

My scale finally moved!!!

SW-248

CW-173

GW-130-135

im 4'11 the dr dont have me on a set weight which is good because i will only stress about it but i see her tuesday and will ask her where should i be in another 6 months

Bless your heart, someone who is actually shorter than me. I am almost 5'0". I think 4' 11" and a half. My doctor's goal for me is 130. I am currently going between 185 and 187 which is fine with me since so far I don't have much hanging skin and don't want any. I seem to be losing about 6 lbs a month now. Hopefully in 6 months I will be down to 150. Anything is better than 240.

I have a new NSV. I can now put my pants on without sitting down and can cross my legs at the knee now.

I thought it would be fun to share my measurements just in case anybody wanted to see measurements.

Weight 209/205 I go up down 4 lbs.

5'6" 3 kids lol 19,12 and 6.

Sleeved 9/26/12 was 244lbs

My measurements as of today

Neck 14

Chest 43

Bicep 16

forearm 11

Wast 44

Hips 48

Thighs 26

Caf. 16

Since Everyone is posting their measurements. I wish I had taken my measurements before, but at least I'll have these so I can reference them when I'm closer to goal and on a plateau- or if I don't get off this plateau I'm on now.

Weight 185/187 I go up down 2 lbs.

4'11 1/2" One daughter and one granddaughter.

Sleeved 9/26/12 was 240lbs

Neck 13

Chest 43

Bicep 13

forearm 9.5

Wast 39

Hips 46

Thighs 23

Caf. 15.5

Since Everyone is posting their measurements. I wish I had taken my measurements before' date=' but at least I'll have these so I can reference them when I'm closer to goal and on a plateau- or if I don't get off this plateau I'm on now.

Weight 185/187 I go up down 2 lbs.

4'11 1/2" One daughter and one granddaughter.

Sleeved 9/26/12 was 240lbs

Neck 13

Chest 43

Bicep 13

forearm 9.5

Wast 39

Hips 46

Thighs 23

Caf. 15.5[/quote']

I took mine but lost them.... I used a belt that I had from then to at least get my waist-- if that helps?

Hadn't thought of that but I don't have any belts from back then because I never wore anything but stretch pants. But I do have one pair of pants that did fit that only had a stretch waistband - if I didn't get rid of it yet - and it barely fit so I could stretch that out and measure to see what the measurement was.

Or I could take an old size 9 pair of underwear and stretch them out to see how big around the waist they are. I'm pretty sure I have at least one of those laying around.

its been a little over a week since my 6 month Post op!

My surgery weigh in: 232

surgery date: 9/07/2012

Today I weigh: 158 pounds!!!

that's over 70 pounds lost! I'm so proud of myself! I was at a stall for nearly a month, I was exhausted but I finally have a huge smile on my pretty face. :-D

its been a little over a week since my 6 month Post op!

My surgery weigh in: 232

surgery date: 9/07/2012

Today I weigh: 158 pounds!!!

that's over 70 pounds lost! I'm so proud of myself! I was at a stall for nearly a month' date=' I was exhausted but I finally have a huge smile on my pretty face. :-D[/quote']

That is bad azz many hugs on all your hard work :) I hope to see 158 soon with all my hard work. Keep smiling you did so good :)

That's great can't wait to get under 200.

Same old her ill pm you