Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Was Your Progress?

sleeved 9/12/12 lost 52lbs so far check out myphoto album to see the progress

Looking great!!

Trying to stay patient through another stall. Been at 167 for awhile and am 32 lbs from doctor's goal. So close....and yet so far away.

Trying to stay patient through another stall. Been at 167 for awhile and am 32 lbs from doctor's goal. So close....and yet so far away.

Oh girl your doing great!!! Can u believe 32 Pds!! That's amazing!!! Keep up the great work. It will come!!

You will get there, doing a great job!!

Thank you both!!!! Wish there was something for us that helps with patience! Lol!

Now a days I'm loosing a pound a week. Started at 258 and I'm now at 202 slow and steady but at least I'm loosing and not gaining. Surgery was 9/14 56lbs down!!! I'm 32lbs from my goal weight.

Now a days I'm loosing a pound a week. Started at 258 and I'm now at 202 slow and steady but at least I'm loosing and not gaining. Surgery was 9/14 56lbs down!!! I'm 32lbs from my goal weight.

Congratulations!!!!!

lost 2lbs for the week and i though i would gain because im working out more

Sleeved 9/20. I've lost a total of 71 lbs but I'm in a major stall! It seems I can eat more and I still get hungry. I'm going to up the Water and the excersize but it's so frustrating. Highest weight ever was 312.. 291 before surgery.. Now 220. I want to lose about 45 more bit its getting so hard! Good luck everybody!! Happy Sunday.

Sleeved 9/20. I've lost a total of 71 lbs but I'm in a major stall! It seems I can eat more and I still get hungry. I'm going to up the Water and the excersize but it's so frustrating. Highest weight ever was 312.. 291 before surgery.. Now 220. I want to lose about 45 more bit its getting so hard! Good luck everybody!! Happy Sunday.

Hi there! Congratulations! That is great how much you have accomplished! My surgery was the day before yours and I'm relating to a lot of what you are saying. I've noticed that I can eat more now too which scares me a little and I'm currently in a stall too. Once this stops for both of us and the weight starts dropping again, we're both going to feel a lot better. :)

No longer 209 I'm 206 :) about time I know lol

9/26/12 244

2/24/13 206

5 months not to bad :)

Sent from my iPhone using VST

No longer 209 I'm 206 :) about time I know lol

9/26/12 244

2/24/13 206

5 months not to bad :)

Great!!! Glad that darn scale moved for you!!!!!

Hey everyone!

Haven't posted in a while.

Update on my status: STALLED

Yup I've been stalled at 137 for a long time. I'm 17 lbs from my personal goal. I need to try something to break this darn stall.

Hey everyone!

Yup I've been stalled at 137 for a long time. I'm 17 lbs from my personal goal. I need to try something to break this darn stall.

Bust the stall 1:Go on a 48-hour liquid diet. 2: For two days in a row eat two dried prunes in the morning two before bed and almost one gallon "90/120oz "of Water a day. 3: Breakfast one hard-boiled egg. snack 8 ounces Protein Shake . lunch 1/2 cup shredded lettuce with 1/2 baby Bell cheese shredded with 1/2 hard-boiled egg 1 teaspoon and a half ranch dressing. Evening snack 8 ounce Protein shake. dinner Baked chicken breast green vegetables. Before bed snack 8 ounces milk. You will be drinking 80/120 oz of water. Do this for 2 days :) try one you like and let me know how you did :) BTW I'm the stall queen I have had 7 week stalls 4 week stalls and 2/3 week stalls ;)

Hey everyone!

I'm so impressed by your weight loss. 17 lbs away from goal. So excited for you!