Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Was Your Progress?

Sleeved 01/30/13. Two weeks out lost 15 and have not lost anything since last wednesday...going to try to walk more...

9/18/13

Was stalled for almost a month in the same 223-221 broke the stall eliminating 0 carb Vitamin Water. Just lost 4 pounds since monday with this change.

Sw 280

Cw 218

Cant way for onederland.

9/18/13

Was stalled for almost a month in the same 223-221 broke the stall eliminating 0 carb Vitamin Water. Just lost 4 pounds since monday with this change.

Sw 280

Cw 218

Cant way for onederland.

We are almost the same, surgery 9/17 sw277. Today 213. When i was 232 the scale refused to move from there. Glad we are all at pretty much the same rate!!

Surgery Date 9/4/12 Total lost so far- 54 pounds

Been in a stall for last 3 weeks & have fluctuated a pound or two each way.

Tried increasing calories, not exercising for a couple of days, etc....

Frustrated but not giving up!!!

We are almost the same' date=' surgery 9/17 sw277. Today 213. When i was 232 the scale refused to move from there. Glad we are all at pretty much the same rate!![/quote']

Hey..

I was like that i was a slow loser but almost everybody has the same rate. My height is 6' was size 20 now some 14 and even for vanity sizing 12. How about you?

Hey..

I was like that i was a slow loser but almost everybody has the same rate. My height is 6' was size 20 now some 14 and even for vanity sizing 12. How about you?

I wish i was a12! I'm a 14, and 5'6. Hoping to be 199 when i see my surgeon march 6th.

Chiming in with my update too!

Surgery date 9/19/12

Highest weight: 239

Current weight: 167

Total pounds lost so far: 72

Goal weight: 135

Best to everyone!

Ok, spoke too soon. Got up this morning and saw 187.4 on the scale. That's almost 3 pounds since yesterday. That's a 53 pound loss and that's almost half way to my goal of 130 lbs.

Mini goal is currently 185 and to wear my new jeans and still be able to breath sitting down.

Surgery date: 9/21

Surgery Weight: 286

Current Weight: 226

Total lost: 60lbs

post-19980-13813663118459_thumb.jpg

sleeved 9/12/12 lost 52lbs so far check out myphoto album to see the progress

sleeved 9/12/12 lost 52lbs so far check out myphoto album to see the progress

Looking good sexy mama!!!!

I asked this in another forum, but really mostly curious about my September co sleevers here. I def need to lower my calories. I am averaging around 1600 per day and in a 2 month stall. My nut isn't concerned, as i am only 8 lbs from my goal weight and she would rather i go slower. I started at 265. 260 at surgery and 208 today with goal of 200.. I did have three 2,000 calorie days in the past month. I am a man, lol. To point out, I read about most folk on here under 1,000 calories. Anyone else on here similar to me? I am torn, as I don't want to get stretchy skin.. I also burn 400 calories a day working out and don't want my body to get used to really low calories nor lower my metabolism I am only torn, as I wished I was at my 200 lg goal already (my personal goal was 185++, but that aint happening).. So, I'm curious. Do tell!?

I asked this in another forum' date=' but really mostly curious about my September co sleevers here. I def need to lower my calories. I am averaging around 1600 per day and in a 2 month stall. My nut isn't concerned, as i am only 8 lbs from my goal weight and she would rather i go slower. I started at 265. 260 at surgery and 208 today with goal of 200.. I did have three 2,000 calorie days in the past month. I am a man, lol. To point out, I read about most folk on here under 1,000 calories. Anyone else on here similar to me? I am torn, as I don't want to get stretchy skin.. I also burn 400 calories a day working out and don't want my body to get used to really low calories nor lower my metabolism I am only torn, as I wished I was at my 200 lg goal already (my personal goal was 185++, but that aint happening).. So, I'm curious. Do tell!?[/quote']

Hi there! I got sleeved on September 1st. I started 265 my personal goal is 160. Currently 188. I have been at a stall for 2 months. Now I really can't eat a lot still. I know you are a guy but I would think 2000calories is a lot when I did weight loss programs with a friend he was not sleeved his daily intake was 2000 calorie allowed. And I have been told I have to be taking less than 750 a day. I know your daily should b different but I would change that a lil and give it a try. As far as the skin part I just started working out 2months ago almost I have had good luck except my stomach but not badly. Good luck.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using VST

I only did 2,000 3 times in the past month or two. I am averaging (and track it on myfitnesspal) 1600/day gross and net around 1200. I don't focus on net.. I just want to keep the gross around 1600. Yes, the stall is annoying.. I do work out and feel great and am off all meds but for the ursodiol (for possible weight loss induced gall stones).. so, curious as to any guys out there who have had the same, etc..