Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Was Your Progress?

9/17 42 lbs down from a size 22 to new 16's!!

I am also losing my hair in handfuls! I had tons of hair so I don't notice it yet, just when I shower and pull out all the stands but I am going to add a second Protein Shake to my day and see if that helps. Doc is running blood work to see what Vitamins I am low in too. Any ideas? Any sept sleevers seeing Hair loss yet?

I lost 20 pre op. Surg on 9/6 was 263 today was 224. I am losing a lot of hair but I have a ton so its ok.

I walk 3-4 times a week and get about 60g of Protein. This past week I feel hungry but cant seem to eat as much.

9/17 ... 36 lbs down .... I am in onderland ,,woo hooo

9/10....53ibs down....can't believe it!

I really still can't eat much food. Just about 5 or 6 bites of something and that's it. Antone else struggling with that?

Hey guys! Even though I don't post often I read all posts:) 3 lbs away from wonderland!!!!! 43 lbs down since sept 26! Yay! And thanksgiving went well just tried a few things and ate again later :) then it was over and I went back to normal! Still no issues w food thank god!!!! Haven't really done salad yet as I'm a tad scared! Hope everyone that has posted they r sick feels better soon! Xo

Surgery was 9/10. Total lost (including from pre-op diet) is 47. Not any Hair loss yet - some breakage but I think that's just from coloring, heat styling, etc. I'm getting about 60 gr protein/day without fail and 64 oz fluids without any problem.

Unfortunately, I seem to be able to eat more than just a few bites and I do feel "real" hunger (it's NOT NOT NOT head hunger - even my doc agrees after i spoke with him - it may or may not ever change - BIG disappointment there!!!).

Did well last week. Had just one bite of several things for Thanksgiving dinner and that was it - lost 3.4 pounds so I'm pretty happy about that!

Surgery on 9/13/12 and I've lost 30 lbs since surgery making it a total of 50 lbs total.. went from a size 3xl top and 18 pants to a med top and 9/10 pants. Putting me 30 lbs from goal weight.

But the biggest achievement is my diabetes is in remission. Yay!

9/21 surgery weight 286 and today 246. I see everyone dropping sizes, but I haven't really yet. All my clothes are big on me. My jeans (18 ) I can pull on and off without unbuttoning or unzipping but 16 is still too snug. I just want to drop a size!

Hey fellow Sept sleeves...I was sleeved on 9/12/12 and I am down 47 lbs and I feel great. The only problem is I 'm starting to feel comfortable withy sleeve. Sometimes when i eat my thin crackers I may drink right after a few sips with no problem. I also have had a few sweets. Buy other than that I'm doing good.

Now I have to start working out to help with losing the weight and toning up.

P.s. if anyone haven't tried Emily bites you should. I am hooked. I have tried the lasagna and taco, with my little twist , and they are great!!!

Feeling like I am not losing enough its going tooooo slow. (yes comparing) so far since surgery only 26lbs.

just wondering what is everyones routine? Like exercise wise, I Need inspiration.

Also maybe we should star adding progress pics.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using VST

Honestly I'm not going to give the best advice... But I had surgery 9/7.. I'm down a total of 70 lbs... 20 pre op, 50 post op. I eat what I want, when I want, obviously not like complete crap, but I pick high Protein and make sure I get it all. But if I want pizza, I eat pizza. If I want some crackers, I have some crackers. I get all my Water in, I feel like that's the secret. Good luck! Add more calories in.. When I stall... I eat more... Sounds crazy, but it works!

Sent from my iPad using VST