Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Was Your Progress?

Pinky and Brandy' date='

Thank you for posting, I was sleeved on 9/17 and started pre op at 240, I am 202 now. I stall and loose and stall. I was worried I was a slow loser but it looks like I am pretty normal with you two! I just can't wait to get in the one hundreds!!!

[/quote']

No looks like I'm the slow loser lol. Are you guys working out at all I'm doing 5/7 days a week 30/60 each day and 8/10k steps a day.

Ha! Glad I have sleeve sisters! I think at some point we all might think we are slower losers, however NO way we could do this in two mths on our own! No flippin way! :) right! Hey anyone eating even a lil tortilla?! Just curious haven't yet and to someone's question can't remember who, unfortunately I have not been working out , walking a bit but have to step it up!

Ha! Glad I have sleeve sisters! I think at some point we all might think we are slower losers' date=' however NO way we could do this in two mths on our own! No flippin way! :) right! Hey anyone eating even a lil tortilla?! Just curious haven't yet and to someone's question can't remember who, unfortunately I have not been working out , walking a bit but have to step it up![/quote']

I have had a Mexi melt from taco Bell went ok :)

I've also had a chicken enchilada ok like 1/4 of one lol. I'm cleared for any and all foods have been sin week 4 so I try this and that. I still can't eat more then 2/3 oz's of anything at one time. How about you sleeve sisters? What's your calorie intake ladies mine is 800 calories a day :) really want to know what you lady's are doing to be around 200/210 I'm still 222 :( any input would be nice :)

Starting weight:248lbs

Sleeved:9.20.12

Today's weight: 199lbs

Well, I actually get constipated just before I go see the doctor.. just about every time. And then I drink a lot of liquid hoping it will make me go and all I end up is being almost full when I go to the doctor. I weighed 211 right before I went to the doctor on my scale (that last month weighed me exactly the same as the doctor's) and this month now that I'm not on a liquid diet, I weighed almost 4 lbs more than I weighed on my scale. And this morning I weighed 209.6.

My doctor said it wasn't as good as he would have liked. I'm pretty ok with it though because, if I lose 3.4 lbs per week - my average so far - in a year I will be at goal. Course, it will probably slow down more - but even if I only lost a lb a week in a year I would be down to 157, which is only 27 lbs from goal and I will have lost 83 lbs.

I have had a Mexi melt from taco Bell went ok :)

I've also had a chicken enchilada ok like 1/4 of one lol. I'm cleared for any and all foods have been sin week 4 so I try this and that. I still can't eat more then 2/3 oz's of anything at one time. How about you sleeve sisters? What's your calorie intake ladies mine is 800 calories a day :) really want to know what you lady's are doing to be around 200/210 I'm still 222 :( any input would be nice :)

Hey, I had a full mth liquid diet not sure what you had to do, also I'm eating pretty much only Protein and still shakes because my input is still small.... Prob around 2-3 oz at a time. I do a shake in morning and then lunch then dinner sometimes a nightly snack of Greek yogurt or protein. I would love love love an enchilada! Scared to try anything bready also don't wanna start carbs! Cal intake is prob around 700-800 on a good day. I'm really trying to up it a bit. And boy do I have to get my tush in gear and workout!

Lmao after reading again I have medicine head strep throat and a sinus infection o.0 lol. We are all about -20 give or take a few since surgery that's pretty darn good :).

Brandywine I was put on any and all food that my tummy would tolerate at 4/5 weeks. popcorn, nuts, Rice Pasta and breads my nutritionalists wants me to eat 100 carbs a day i cant do it yet. I get most of my Protein from foods I will drink a shake sometime during the day if I'm falling short. Love shrimp chicken turkey and salmon :). My input is still small well no more than two or 3 ounces it at any meal. I do take in 800 or so calories a day. When I'm not sick I burn 400/900 calories a day.

I was told to stay away from popcorn, nuts and seeds for 6 months.

Start weight: 310

Surgery (9/25) weight: 290

Current weight: 259

5'6"

I work with a personal trainer 2x/wk and try to walk 1-2 miles 2-3x/wk. No stalls so far, just slow & steady loss. Thrilled to be down 50# in just 2 1/2 months!!

I was just cleared to take my arthritis medicine. It's really been too painful to walk much without it. And I live upstairs so even a walk to the car and back has been difficult. He told me I had to take some food with it so I usually eat yogurt.

Sleeved 9/27

Starting weight 333

Today's weight 281

Down 52 lbs

In a major stall for 3 weeks. Probably not drinking enough or getting enough Protein.< /p>

Since I lost the weight I'm always cold. Never been cold before.

We have chicken' date=' shrimp, fish and eggs. Also black Beans, avocado, cottage cheese and peaches, pineapple and pear (packed in juice not syrup). Also broccoli and squash.[/quote']

I am addicted to of oven roasted turkey breast and roast beef lunch meat lmao. It's good Protein and low in calories;) . I had a banana and strawberry a few times but really not any other fruits.

I wish I were one of those who dumped after they have sweets. Since I been stressed, I can eat a whole bag of candy :-( that makes things even more depressing