Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im am getting ready to head off to the hospital! I can not believe today has come so fast! surgery is at 10am ET! Im am ready to cross over to the losers bench! I am offically 33lbs down Pre-Op from my HW! so happy about that! well i better get my stuff together...ill update as soon as i can!!! :D

Im am getting ready to head off to the hospital! I can not believe today has come so fast! surgery is at 10am ET! Im am ready to cross over to the losers bench! I am offically 33lbs down Pre-Op from my HW! so happy about that! well i better get my stuff together...ill update as soon as i can!!! :D

Send u tons of prayers and lots of love girlly! See ya on the flip side! :) Losers bench here u come!

I hope everything goes well, keep us posted as soon as you feel up to it.

Sending prayers your way

I ended up getting surgery at 530pm in my room by 930pm. In so much pain!!! I ended up puking last night going to the restroom, I had no problem peeing :) Im honestly not ready to go home! But it will get better, I'll update later

I hope you feel better soon :) I was suppose to have surgery on the 9th but date got changed to the 29th I've been watching for your post to see how you were feeling afterwards. Keep us posted and I hope you start feeling better and your pain goes away so you can start your new life. Best wishes Alicia

I hope you feel better soon :) I was suppose to have surgery on the 9th but date got changed to the 29th I've been watching for your post to see how you were feeling afterwards. Keep us posted and I hope you start feeling better and your pain goes away so you can start your new life. Best wishes Alicia

I'm suppose to go home today but i honestly don't honk I will, I'm in more pain than I was yesterday, the gas and all the pain is horrible and to go home I gotta be off the narcotic and be on loratab liquid n I'm still on both, the gas just won't break up! But I'm just so weak n in pain that I wanna stay an get better!! Who knows :( I just don't wanna get home n something happens when I get hone!! I'll keep everyone updated!

I hope everything goes well, and have a speedy recovery

Wishing u a speedy recovery !!

I'm so sorry you are still in so much pain. Lortab is a narcotic, what else do they have you on? Hope the pains go away soon. Saying prayers for you.

I'm so sorry you are still in so much pain. Lortab is a narcotic' date=' what else do they have you on? Hope the pains go away soon. Saying prayers for you.[/quote']

They are keeping me again another night, he's gonna do a cat scan to check for blood clots and I'm on dalatid also

They are keeping me again another night' date=' he's gonna do a cat scan to check for blood clots and I'm on dalatid also[/quote']

Hello Tiffany,

I hope you feeling a little better!!! Your in my thoughts!!!!

Best,

Sannah

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Just checking in, today is day 4 post-op and it was a little better, I get a ly of pain when I stand if I've been sitting. It gets a little to get out of bed and stuff, but getting better. Day of surgery I was 267 and today I am 264. Wish it was more but taking it A day at a time! my pain meds are the worse I actually dread taking them they are nasty but numbs the pain a lot :) I still get nausea here and there. But hopefully I'll check in tomorrow and I'm better than today! :)

Just checking in, today is day 4 post-op and it was a little better, I get a ly of pain when I stand if I've been sitting. It gets a little to get out of bed and stuff, but getting better. Day of surgery I was 267 and today I am 264. Wish it was more but taking it A day at a time! my pain meds are the worse I actually dread taking them they are nasty but numbs the pain a lot :) I still get nausea here and there. But hopefully I'll check in tomorrow and I'm better than today! :)

Hello!

Glad to hear you are a little better!!! Sending positive healing thoughts your way! Best to you!!! Can't wait to hear about your success!!!

Best,

Sannah