Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nsv: How Many Pants Sizes Have You Dropped? No More Big And Tall

Since surgery on July 17th I've went from a Big and Tall men's 48 inch waist to a regular 40 inch waist.

From Levi's 559's (relaxed straight) to 505's (regular straight). Which is nice not only because it's a smaller, slimmer size, but also because big and tall clothes cost more than regular clothes.

That's awesome, congrats!

From size 18 on 08/17/12 to a size 14 on 09/28/12...and I even have room in those now...Size 12 coming right up...

From size 18 on 08/17/12 to a size 14 on 09/28/12...and I even have room in those now...Size 12 coming right up...

Wow! In just 6 weeks? That's great! I also started at a size 18. Do u mind telling me ur weight and height? Sorry I'm on my phone and can't see ur profile. Looking for inspiration as I'm 4 days post op

I'm 6'5 I'm always going to be in Big & Tall clothes. But the day of surgery I was in 8XL Pants. So far I'm down to 4-5XL depending on if it's jeans or fleece. By the time I hit goal I'll hopefully be right around a 38-42in waist with a 33in inseam.

I was in a tight 28/30 currently in a 18/20 depending on the brand.

Please tell us what you've done. I was sleeved close to the same time you were 8/14 and was a tight 18 and now a comfortable 16 in some pants. I feel it's slow going. Please share what you're doing....maybe I'm doing something wrong or not enough.

July/16/12... Size 18w to 20.. Now 10/7/12 size 9 .. Love My sleeve..

Surgery was on july 2nd.

* Pant size dropped from 46 to 36

* Shirt size dropped from 3x to 1x or large

* Still wearing the same shoes, but have noticed feet are no longer wide.

Surgery May 15, size 24, 250lbs.

Today, Oct 6, (I think) size 8/9, down 90 lbs since surgery to 160 flat.

Highest weight 254- 4 days before surgery and preop diet.

Good luck everyone :)

Surgery in May. Previously size 22\24 and 3X tops. Currently size 12 just starting to fit into some 10's. Size large tops - occasionally XL or M depending on fit.

22/24 preop and now I'm in 3/4 :D

Surgery 4/9. Started at 22/24 pants and 2x tops. Currently 12/14 pants and M tops. I'm so happy to not shop the big girl section any more!