Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ideas For A Birthday "cake"

I'm a month out from surgery on soft food and my family (with two young kids) will be celebrating 3 birthdays from October to November. I'm looking for some faux cake recipes so I can have some at my own birthday! So far, I'm leaning toward a cheesecake without the crust (made with ff/ sf ingredients). Anyone have some good recipes or other ideas?

I am also interested my birthday is the 18 and my five year old doesn't think u can have a birthday without cake lol and i will be on soft foods

Yolo

I am also interested my birthday is the 18 and my five year old doesn't think u can have a birthday without cake lol and i will be on soft foods

Yolo

Me too! My birthday is the 18th! I like the cheesecake idea!!!

Me too! My birthday is the 18th! I like the cheesecake idea!!!

Me too cheese cake is my fave was thinking you could do a cream cheese layer sweetened with maybe some sf perserves just enough for color contrast on the bottom of the dish and then top with sf cheesecake pudding make using pie directions so it is thicker and top with sugar free whipped topping yum sounds good to me

Yolo

Or maybe mix the cream cheese and cheesecake pudding together with some PB2 Peanut Butter cheesecake or mix with some canned pumpkin for the holiday's pumpkin cheesecake ok i need to stop now i am counting down days to my bday and before i was dreading it lol

Yolo

My birthday is in a couple of weeks and I plan to make this cake, eat a couple bites at my birthday party with my family, and take the rest to work for them to eat. It's WW-friendly so it will be a hit there as most of the people are doing it. http://www.skinnykitchen.com/recipes/double-dark-chocolate-chip-bundt-cake-simple-and-delicious/

Google "the world according to eggface". She is a gastric bypass patient out 2 years (I believe) and has some amazing recipes. I saw some for cake there today! Also google "flourless cake" and see what u find :)

I had a small sliver of Ice Cream cake..:) For my 50th

Excellent post- mine is the 13th and I love bday cake. Not sure if I will have Any though because I tend to overdo that stuff.

I use to make a weight watcher "key lime pie"

It was really yummy!!

http://www.food.com/recipe/weight-watchers-key-lime-pie-158671

This looks awesome! I may skip the crust though. Thanks!

I've made this for Fathers Day and Labor Day. I used all sugar-free items and strawberries instead of Butterfinger. You could do some SF chocolate chips or candy if you wanted chocolate. I also bought SF snack pack pudding because I'm lazy. It was great!

http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Butterfinger-Dessert-Weight-Watchers-4-Ww-Pts-Recipezaar

Just this week I bought a SF angel food cake bar/loaf at Kroger. I've been cutting a small slice, putting some Torani Caramel Syrup, SF chocolate chips and almonds or pecans on top. Heating it up for a few seconds and it is amazing!!! I thought about sprinkling some chocolate Protein powder on it but haven't tried that yet.

Juniors cheesecake on line has sugar free cheese cakes