Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any August Sleevers Living In Stall Hell?

YES. I had surgery on 8/29 and stall started 9/15 or so. I am finally pain-free so I'm going to try to exercise more to try to break it.

Just came out of stall hell and it helped for me to go back to Protein Shakes and eating 6 times a day w/exercise. I was done on 8/15, and started to see the scale finally move. My other key was going back to low fat/sugar foods with a lot of protein...nut also recommended benifiber or metamucial...hope that helps?!?!

Sleeved aug 28th and have been in a stall for 3 weeks (well ony lost 2 lbs in 3 weeks). it stinks!!! Just waiting for the stall to end...

I'm in a stall, but I wouldn't say it's hell. I've only lost about 6 pounds post-op. while it is a bit disappointing, i get it. I lost 30+ pounds in the 3 month pre-op diet. I know my body and it has always fought me at 210(ish.). Seems to be it's resting point.

I know that it will start to lose again. Nobody on here has not lost the weight (or regained it all) unless not on program. And i'm learning how to eat. So i'm happy. And of course I'll be happier when the scale moves again.

Sleeved 8/21

Current weight 212

Date in May: 253

I was sleeved on 8/28, and was in a stall for 2 weeks at the 3rd & 4th week post-op. I took the advice of someone on here and did two days of Protein Shakes for Breakfast and lunch (Premier Protein-30 grams each) and ate lean Protein and Beans for dinner. I also stopped eyeballing how much fluids I'm getting in, I'm actually counting and making sure I get at least 64oz. I came out of the stall with a 4 pound loss, and big changes in my body. I also only weigh once a week, because if it's happening, I'll see it happening.

I was sleeved on 8/28, and was in a stall for 2 weeks at the 3rd & 4th week post-op. I took the advice of someone on here and did two days of Protein Shakes for breakfast and lunch (Premier Protein-30 grams each) and ate lean Protein and Beans for dinner. I also stopped eyeballing how much fluids I'm getting in, I'm actually counting and making sure I get at least 64oz. I came out of the stall with a 4 pound loss, and big changes in my body. I also only weigh once a week, because if it's happening, I'll see it happening.

I am going to try that today!!! I have been eating lean meats, soft cheeses, and Beans. But I am going to "protei shake it" today. As much as the thought of it makes me gag, it is worth the weight loss. My husband is going out of town next week. Going to stick the scale in his vehicle before he leaves. I can not b trusted with that thing!!! I step on it about 15 times a day.

I am going to try that today!!! I have been eating lean meats' date=' soft cheeses, and Beans. But I am going to "protei shake it" today. As much as the thought of it makes me gag, it is worth the weight loss. My husband is going out of town next week. Going to stick the scale in his vehicle before he leaves. I can not b trusted with that thing!!! I step on it about 15 times a day.[/quote']

Lol, good luck! It really works, and make sure you're getting at least 64oz of fluids. I do 1/2 G2, and 1/2 Water mixed together. I can't drink Crystal Light anymore, it's too sweet.

I was sleeved August 30. I am down 30lbs., but stalled for week and a half now. I am not stressing at all. I am 30lbs. lighter than I was a month ago. So I am praising God for that. I know the stall is not going to last forever, so why not think about something else. Like what am I going to wear to work tomorrow, since everything is too big. Look at the positive.

I was sleeved on 8/16 and am down 61 lbs (44 from surgery, the rest on 3 day liquid diet). I experienced a couple of slight stalls. What I did was cheat and have some carbs. The next day I dropped two pounds. This never fails me. It seems that when I have more carb calories it shocks my body and starts burning again.... or idk that is how I see it in my head.

I'm in a stall' date=' but I wouldn't say it's hell. I've only lost about 6 pounds post-op. while it is a bit disappointing, i get it. I lost 30+ pounds in the 3 month pre-op diet. I know my body and it has always fought me at 210(ish.). Seems to be it's resting point.

Sleeved 8/21

Current weight 212

Date in May: 253[/quote']

I feel just like you. I was sleeved 8/6.

Current weight 210-213.

In April 24th 253.

I lost most of my weight on pre-OP diet only 10lbs since actually being sleeved. Need help I want to see the scale move down, not be at a stand still anymore.