Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Aetna Sleevers - Share Your Approval And/or Denial Experiences Here!

I had COBRA a few years ago & while I didn't use it for surgery or anything that big, I did use it for dr visits, scripts, etc & I never really noticed/thought about the transition. I used the same cards, etc as I always had. I believe it's all internal w/ins co & employer. They know how to track/bill it.

347*294/284/135 (*347HW/294SSW) | (twitter) @Mwrarr | mwrarr.wordpress.com

I haven't called yet on mine. I'm glad to hear about the 10 days...thats a lot shorter than my surg office said to expect! Whew!

I guess its good to follow ups.Our urgency is not their priority. Keeping them on their toes is best

Today is "D" day for me. I am officially at the end of my 3 month pre op. Originally started out with hopes for the lap band but changed my mind in recent weeks! Have all my paperwork ready to go. Hopefully a speedy approval! Fingers crossed ladies and gents. Im nervous..

Last weigh in for me will be Dec 6 then submit. Getting scared strted with BMI of exactly 40 so we will see how it goes as I have lost 18 pounds as of now.

Have last weigh in on Monday yes rt after thanksgiving and I see my surgeon on dec 6 i so excited to be almost done w supervised diet

I got the Aetna approval letter and it says one day in the hospital? Did anyone else get this? I'm supposed to be there 2 nights.

I got the Aetna approval letter and it says one day in the hospital? Did anyone else get this? I'm supposed to be there 2 nights.

I haven't gotten an answer yet myself, but I know with hospitals in general, if a longer stay is needed, & the dr submits it, they won't deny it.

My official surgery date was 12/3 but pushed up 11/19. Paperwork was submitted to Aetna Tuesday, surgery approved on Thursday 11/15. I'm 3 days post op

2013 is my year....Sleeved 11/19 Methodist Hosp in NY

My official surgery date was 12/3 but pushed up 11/19. Paperwork was submitted to Aetna Tuesday' date=' surgery approved on Thursday 11/15. I'm 3 days post op

2013 is my year....Sleeved 11/19 Methodist Hosp in NY[/quote']

Congrat! How's everything going for you so far?

Girl the gas is driving me up the wall. Im taking tums and Pepcid, it's a lot. I have to push myself to walk daily because I've been so tired. Seeing the doctor tomorrow.

Girl the gas is driving me up the wall. Im taking tums and Pepcid' date=' it's a lot. I have to push myself to walk daily because I've been so tired. Seeing the doctor tomorrow.

2013 is my year....Sleeved 11/19 Methodist Hosp in NY[/quote']

Hope you feel better,now Im more nervous about my surgery. I think walking helps with the gases(lol).

Lol it does and sleeping on a hill of pillows :)