Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hope all goes well with getting the approval! It took 2 tries for me to get it.

My names Angie, I'm 23 from Cali && I'm getting sleeved October 31st 2012 :)

Hello there... I am looking for encouraging friends as well. Feel free to add me and I wish you the best in your journey.

I'm Kellie! Extremely new to this site && just got sleeved on October 29! I'm quite excited!! Can't wait to share my journey with others and learn from the veterans!

Hi! I was just sleeved on Monday 11/12 and I am looking for new friends to chit chat and share my experiences with and get information from! I am interested in making a GroupMe chat or we can chat privately if anyone prefers

Hello ladies. I'm 25 and was sleeved on 10/29 and in the Los Angeles area. I too am looking to make friends. Feel free to message me anytime.

Feel free to message me too. It's nice to talk to people who know what I'm going through.

Same here.. Got my sleeve Saturday nov 10... it'll be one week tomorrow yay!!! I've lost almost 12 pounds which I consider too much for one week considering I only have around 68 to loose... I want to loose fast but not that fast... It's no good for my health or my skin...anyway I know it's gonna come back to bit me when I stall or slow down a lot... Other than that everything has been going great!!!! I would love to make friends that are going through the same thing so feel free to message me!!!

Looking forward to talking to you guys!

I won't be sleeved until next month but I would love a group of people experiencing similar things to join. I'm a 24 year old English teacher in Maine. My program runs many support groups but I am the youngest one there by about 20 years! I often feel out of place and uncomfortable joining in.

Hey there! Im 21 ! I did operation on the 8th of October and its going great so far! Down on 44lbs 120 lbs to go! Very positive about this. It was a good move for me :)

Hey... My name is Lauren, and I had my surgery last Wednesday. I'm a young professional from South Jersey. I'm looking to make friends close to my age that have gone through this or are going through it within the same time frame. Please message me if you're in the same boat.

Hey... My name is Lauren' date=' and I had my surgery last Wednesday. I'm a young professional from South Jersey. I'm looking to make friends close to my age that have gone through this or are going through it within the same time frame. Please message me if you're in the same boat.[/quote']

Getting ready here if it works lol dec 14th is my date