Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Best Protein Shake?

I've been trying a bunch. My favorite so far is the Pure Protein Frosty chocolate. 35gm Protein per can.

It is thinner than alot I have tried. You can find it in GNC, but I found the best prices on Amazon. I'll be ordering the powder this week, its much less expensive.

I just ordered some online that are working well for me. The brand is Muscle Gauge Nutrition (MGN) Evolve, and they have 25 grams of Protein with only 1 carb, and lots of flavors. I had used Isopure low carb chocolate for months, but it just started bothering me a week or two ago.

Syntrax Nectar have been a winner for me since the beginning, and I still drink at least one of their shakes a day now. They come in powder form, easy to transport and take with you on the run. I mix mine in a Blender Bottle with Water (mostly), or milk of your liking. All kinds of tasty flavors: Lemon Tea, Roadside Lemonade, Natural Peach, and vanilla Bean Torte are some of my favorites! I order the tubs from Amazon (best price) and they last a long time.

I use GNC Pro Performance® AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60. 60 grams of Protein per serving. It has amino acids to help with protien absorption. i only do 1 serving a day. sometimes i will break it into 2 servings.

Whoa, after reading everyone's choice of shakes, maybe I should change my choice, I love the taste of mine. It's Atkins strawberry shake, 160 cal 2g carb and 15g of Protein it's 11oz

powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury unflavored...I mix it with alot of things.

A good on the go is Muscle Milk. there is a new kind called Chike, and it is actually nice. It is also loaded with Vitamins and minerals.

Thank you so much for your responses, I have to begin my one week pre-op diet next week and I don't like milky like products at all so I'm trying to get everyone's opinion...

Isopure clear liquid in bottles has 40 g Protein and 0 carbs. You can order a variety pack from GNC.com -- not cheap but taste like a Gatorade so it is a nice change of pace from the chocolate and vanillas. I also do Soy Protein 95 from GNC. Buy a Blender Bottle at Walmart or Sams Club -- they make a HUGE difference in mixing up shakes.< /p>

Definitely Premier Protein shakes - I prefer the chocolate to the vanilla. They sell them at costco or Sam's club.

I like Premier Protein Chocolate...but it tastes like chocolate milk so you might not like it.