Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It will soooooooo get better!!!!! I can relate! Day two was the worst day ever for me so hang in there you will get through this and every day you will feel a little better. Hang in there!!!!!

i promise you it will get better the first few days were hard for me. every sip i took it hurt in my chest and tummy taking my pain meds were horrible because i couldnt just swig it back i had to sip it. after day 3 i kicked the 1 oz cups to the side and was able to drink from a water bottle the sips got easier and easier. hang in there and remember we are here for you.

It will soooooooo get better!!!!! I can relate! Day two was the worst day ever for me so hang in there you will get through this and every day you will feel a little better. Hang in there!!!!!

What did u do to get though

What did u do to get though

Pain meds really helped and I walked the halls of the hospital every 30 minutes, two laps. I think walking was the key.

i promise you it will get better the first few days were hard for me. every sip i took it hurt in my chest and tummy taking my pain meds were horrible because i couldnt just swig it back i had to sip it. after day 3 i kicked the 1 oz cups to the side and was able to drink from a Water bottle the sips got easier and easier. hang in there and remember we are here for you.

I hope so.. I'm so miserable I wanna take it back.. I keep gagging which is horrible..and the pain in my chest sux..just want to cry

yea i had buyers remorse moment also i asked myslef what didi i do why did i do it. but each day you will feel better hang in there

I didn't have any pain and could get up to walk but I hated to drink because it felt so weird. I had a really bad head ache and every time I stood up I would gag and dry heave. It was horrible but once I started drinking more the next day I felt better. Hang in there. It has been a week and a half for me and I am doing good.

I hope your dr. Gave you an Rx for nausea &gas. If not, I'd ask for one. It is a pill that dissolves under my tongue. It helped a lot! Get some rest and use your pain meds. I believe if you can keep pain under control, you are able to heal quicker. I'm 4 days post op and feel so much better. You'll get there...hang on!

Do you have access to a heating pad? That sometimes help. Day 2 I wanted to die. I had dry heaves and intense gas in my shoulder, where i also have arthritis. I was in h**l. But......because I read on here what happened with other people i refused to have buyers remorse. I walked and slept. Didnt drink bcs nurses wanted my tummy to settle and I was getting enough Fluid IV.

Hang in there!

I agree w Meseee......take advantage of all the pain meds! Ask for a sleeping pill tonite if you can't sleep.< /p>

I hope your dr. Gave you an Rx for nausea &gas. If not' date=' I'd ask for one. It is a pill that dissolves under my tongue. It helped a lot! Get some rest and use your pain meds. I believe if you can keep pain under control, you are able to heal quicker. I'm 4 days post op and feel so much better. You'll get there...hang on![/quote']

I have one that goes under the tongue but its only for nausea..I wish I had something for gas

Get GasX strips they work great