Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let Me Try That Again. Do People Really Eat Baby Food During The Soft Phase

Yes....during the "mushy" stage....

My son was 20 months when I was sleeved there was baby food but I couldn't eat it , earths best sweet potato cinnamon bisque was tasty though!

I didn't eat any baby food....I found plenty of other choices.

I don't think I will do baby food. 3 kids and a hubby to cook for I think I will blender the food. I could see doing it if I did not have ppl to cook for ;)

I am eating baby food but only the fruit on my list: applesauce, bananas, pears, mangos. Most times I put it in with my shakes and it tastes pretty good! It's not the end of the world

I took the baby food meat, added salt and garlic powder, then spread it on a saltine. I found it easier for a quick meal and it was healthier than potted meat. I only ate maybe 6 jars in all. I was tired of tuna and canned chicken and ground hamburger didn't sit we'll in my tummy.

So many typos sorry. Guess Im getting tired. Just want as much info as i can get my operation is 10/11. Yay

Hi Joy! I too am getting sleeved in 10/11-on Long Island, NY. I was wondering about baby food too. I noticed the new organic purred veggies in squeeze tubes. I thought in a pinch these might work. I can imagine veggies being hard to digest post op. Any thoughts on these post-sleevers?

Hi Holly5.3. I am getting sleeved too on Long Island by Dr. Vorha. My date is 10/1.

Mushies is a week. Can only eat about 3 oz of Protein per meal anyway. Add some Condiments and baby meats arent that bad...honestly, it's just a week

bmi.png

not sleeved yet but I add baby food carrots to my meat loaf. and the bananas to my sons oat meal. he doesn't like the baby food but he's only 10 months so I try to sneak in the Vitamins

Nope, I can't do it. My baby girl is almost 12 months old and I tasted her baby food and it was disgusting! As a matter of fact she doesn't even like it because of it's lack of flavor. She'd much rather eat the foods that I eat and I chop it up very small for her. Like others have said there are plenty of other options out there such as cream Soups, blenders, etc.

Mushies is a week. Can only eat about 3 oz of Protein per meal anyway. Add some Condiments and baby meats arent that bad...honestly' date=' it's just a week

Only a week!?! For some reason I'm thinking like 3 weeks. I need to get better information from my nut. I'm frieking out over things I dint need to! ;)