Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

i hate me right now

i stopped losing at 6 months and have tried everything under the sun to lose. and nothing. i gave up at one tiime and we all knows what happens then old habits and old thoughts. i did the whole workout eating right to gain 8lbs and that 8lbs wont leave me. and no its not muscle, clothes are tighter. im so frustrated right now. i havent even been to my appt. for what for the dr to rag on me about how i didnt lose enough.

starting to day i am on a 6 day cleanse and see what happens. i stopped working out for months due to issues. i started back last night after work 30 min on the bike.

i am the original poster and i have not posted in a while. i feel like i am the only one that failed at this.

i apologize for being so negative buts thats how i am feeling right now

i hate me right now i stopped losing at 6 months and have tried everything under the sun to lose. and nothing. i gave up at one tiime and we all knows what happens then old habits and old thoughts. i did the whole workout eating right to gain 8lbs and that 8lbs wont leave me. and no its not muscle' date=' clothes are tighter. im so frustrated right now. i havent even been to my appt. for what for the dr to rag on me about how i didnt lose enough. starting to day i am on a 6 day cleanse and see what happens. i stopped working out for months due to issues. i started back last night after work 30 min on the bike. i am the original poster and i have not posted in a while. i feel like i am the only one that failed at this. i apologize for being so negative buts thats how i am feeling right now[/quote']

New I feel your pain and frustration in this matter. I am in the same boat as you. One thing I will say is no you so not hate yourself!!!! I don't know the reason or cause but I have also gained and it's not muscle. I went down to 153 and as if this morning I am 164. I cancelled my appointment. I changed my exercise routine went back to basics but nothing so now I'm at a loss!!!

Hi newgrandmother, I know what you are going through. I hit a low of 185, then put 10 lbs back on and I've been struggling to lose those 10 lbs and more for the past 4 months. I've been training to do a 1/2 marathon this Spring but even that isn't making the numbers move. Very frustrating! But we have the tool, we just have to keep trying and keep motivating each other to do what we know to do. I'm going to work on eating more Protein and less carbs. And to cut out the snacking! Stay strong, we can still do this!!

for and velena, thank you so much for the support

NGM- never give up. It's not only you. It's happened to others as well. You are doing what you can. Pick yourself up and one foot in front of the other. There is something going on and you just have to figure out what it is. Unfortunately, that may require a Doctors visit to look at any medications your taking or other underlined issues. We are here for you to listen any time you need to.

Hi newgrandmother' date=' I know what you are going through. I hit a low of 185, then put 10 lbs back on and I've been struggling to lose those 10 lbs and more for the past 4 months. I've been training to do a 1/2 marathon this Spring but even that isn't making the numbers move. Very frustrating! But we have the tool, we just have to keep trying and keep motivating each other to do what we know to do. I'm going to work on eating more Protein and less carbs. And to cut out the snacking! Stay strong, we can still do this!![/quote']

Excellent idea! Less carbs and track every bite!!!!

Congrats & Happy Surgiversary to all of you who have celebrated their one year post op (myself included). I lost a total of 63 pounds and have maintained that weight loss. I am happy to post a before & after pic (hope this works).

You look fantastic!!!

New grandmother you have been an inspiration to me for the past year. Look at where we were at a year ago! We have come so far. Don't get down on yourself. We just have to keep doing what we have been and it will come off. Keep up the good work!

abby, thank you and i am no inspiration i feel like i failed.

green thank you for the support, but its hopeless for me right now. i am starting my complete cleanse tomoorrow we shall see if i start losing again

abby' date=' thank you and i am no inspiration i feel like i failed. green thank you for the support, but its hopeless for me right now. i am starting my complete cleanse tomoorrow we shall see if i start losing again[/quote']

New can you let me know the cleanse you are talking about starting. Inbox me please. It doesn't hurt for me to try something different.

I am kind of curious too about which cleanse you are doing

So i havent even done anything to do so but i lost a few pounds in the past week. I saw 189.8 this morning...not sure how long it will last but i was in the 180's today so i was happy! Oh and i went shopping this weekend and i can now fit into a size 36 C bra...no more 38's! I even went to Vickies and bought a few bras...i havent done that since Freshman year of college.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and keep up the good work! :)

Great job Jenn !!! We need to all just keep working at using our sleeves. I am now at 163# this morning..... 205 pounds gone gone gone !!!!!

Great job Jenn !!! We need to all just keep working at using our sleeves. I am now at 163# this morning..... 205 pounds gone gone gone !!!!!

Oh my you lost 205#'s? That's amazing..how long has it been since your surgery? Good for you!! I'm still pre-op getting sleeved 10/23 you guys are an inspiration!