Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

Just realized that this is September 2012

What year did you think it was :-)

Today is one year since my surgery. Down 150 pounds and 60+ to go. Was hoping to be a bit further, but have had a 3 month stall, mostly because I stopped being so strict with sugar. Back in control and the weight has slowly started moving again. Feels good when I realize I've gone from a size 36 to a 20, from 364 pounds to 210. Can't wait to get under 200. Still very happy with my decision to have the surgery (even with all the sagging skin). Good luck to everyone as we move into our second year.

Way to go Namanda !!!!

Ditto...thats a crazy amount of weight :-)

jenn thanks with pre op its over 80lbs

Hello all. It has been a long while for me on here. I have been reading and catching up and would like to say congrats to EVERYONE!! As for me not so good. I started at 212 and currently I'm 165. I was down to 153. Don't know what went wrong. I work out I gain I eat properly I gain. I cut down the exercising I increased and decreased my calorie intake. My highest was 1000. Yes this is my place to vent-:). I have been doing this for the last 4-6 months. If anyone has ANY suggestions please reply in box what ever. Thanks in advance and again CONGRATS TO EVERYONE AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK'n

Ok so this time last year I was in the pre-op area before going in for my life changing surgery. As you can see from my previous post I am not where I want to be but I would do it all over again I have no regrets and pray that I make to my goal!! Happy SLEEVE ANNIVERSARY TO ME AND all the other September 19th sleevers!!'

Ok so this time last year I was in the pre-op area before going in for my life changing surgery. As you can see from my previous post I am not where I want to be but I would do it all over again I have no regrets and pray that I make to my goal!! Happy SLEEVE ANNIVERSARY TO ME AND all the other September 19th sleevers!!'

You started out at a low weight to begin with..i think u have done great! Maybe your body is more happy at 165 range? I wish i was closer to 170 myself but im happy at a size 12. Every is different but congrats on your year..i hit mine on the 5th.

Maybe try upping your calories? I eat 1200 to 1400 and i dont lose but i dont gain. I go over that sometimes and i lose lol go figure. Its all in tricking your metabolism and under 1000 isnt healthy maybe your body is in starvation mode? Try 1100 cals and see how that works..eat every couple hours and its very easy to get that much in.

It will all fall into place. :-)

Happy Anniversary to all of my September sisters!!!

We are all so much better off today than we were this time last year. No mater what your success has been.... Your still a winner!!!!

Now we just have to keep working for the next year and keep posting and supporting each other.

Happy Anniversary sisters!

You started out at a low weight to begin with..i think u have done great! Maybe your body is more happy at 165 range? I wish i was closer to 170 myself but im happy at a size 12. Every is different but congrats on your year..i hit mine on the 5th. Maybe try upping your calories? I eat 1200 to 1400 and i dont lose but i dont gain. I go over that sometimes and i lose lol go figure. Its all in tricking your metabolism and under 1000 isnt healthy maybe your body is in starvation mode? Try 1100 cals and see how that works..eat every couple hours and its very easy to get that much in. It will all fall into place. :-)

I was doing the 1100 calories and working out but I gained and not just muscle. Even at 165 I am still overweight because I am only 4'11. My abdomen area is where the weight went back to. I am trying any and everything. High calorie low calorie. I can only eat every 3 hrs and it's small amounts.

Happy Anniversary September Sleevers!! Keep your head held high because we did it!! Continue our journey and we will be fine as wine!!

You look fabulous!!!!

Thanks! we all look fabulous inside and out!!

okay ladies (and gents)...I would like to hear what you do instead of snacking when you feel the snack monster coming...I am trying to find things to do instead of eating...LOL...the eternal struggle for me.