Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

Okay' date=' I posted a picture in an album. No I couldn't tell you how to find it, but it's there. My Bike is awesome! Am I a little excited about it? Yeah, just a little.[/quote']

Good for you with the bike! I agree that you might want to consult with another nut. I am eating between 1000 and 1200 calorues and my nut wants as liw as possible with the carbs, 60 a day or less and tge rest Protein. I am down 80 kbs and feel great. hair has dramatically thinned but it seems to be coming to a stop now. I am 11 months out. Hang in and get another nut consult who is educated in bariatric surgery patients. Good luck

jeepers, girl i feel your pain. my problem at work is the Cookies, i work for a hotel and the airlines bring Cookies almost every day, i bring all of my food and Snacks but i will eat at least two cookies and if im stressed i will eat more. thats where my sugar comes in. i also cant buy the 100 cal Snacks i will eat them all if they are in my house. i was losing really good and when i hit the 6 month mark it stopped and slowed. i think its mental because my dr told me the average lose 60lbs in 6 months and at that time i only lost 53lbs. but look at my before and after pics. but she made me feel like a loser, and coming back on here seeing other who lost that and more in 6 months, sent me into depression and the i dont give a you know what attitude.

I started working out. 6 days a week 45 mins a day kickboxing and i gained 8 lbs and lost no inches, clothes where tighter.

i am at the point of not knowing what to do. i eat right for the most part. i eat around 1200 cals a day and if i mess up it will go up to 1700, it takes 3500cals to gain a lb. man i just dont know. but i have noticed the scale going back down this week. i lost 5 lbs of the 8 lbs i gained. i eat like every 2 hrs or less, if i am hungry like hunger pains i eat small meals. THIS SUCKS. i didnt get the surgery to worry about dieting, i got it so i can stop dieting.

newgrandmother, about 6 months is where I started struggling, too. Working with my therapist is helping some, but getting my head to accept and deal with all the crap that's coming up is really hard. I eat for comfort...and her task for me now, is to actually feel the emotion I am feeling that is sending me to the food for comfort. If I am bored, I am to actually feel and acknowledge the boredom instead of just going to get a snack. To be honest, it sucks, is uncomfortable, and I don't like it. I find myself fighting her help, but I feel it will help me get to the root of my eating & weight problems. But, it is a slow track...I am getting there.

If you have a library close, check out the book "The Power of Habit." I have it checked out on audio book and am listening on the way to and from work...it has some really interesting insight that I feel is also helping me. The group leader at support group this month talked about it.

Hang in there...we will all get there in our own time...

I wanted to check in to see how my September 12th sleevers were doing. I hope well!! I fell off the wagon a long time ago and haven't lost anything since December of last year. I haven't been eating the right things though so I know what I need to do to get back on track. I started out at 220 lbs (18/20 size clothes) and now I'm 144.8 lbs (size eight). I was hoping to really be at 100 lb lost by our anniversary but I know that's not going to happen. Just checking up on you guys.

i started at 284... now 183... so thats a 100lb loss in a year...but things are toooo slow now...i workout..track my calories... still weight loss Gods are not pleased with me ... i have a friends wedding in november & i really wanted to rock the bridesmaid dress...sighhh i dont see that happening :( actually i dont mind losing slowly as long the weight continues to drop...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using VST

I've missed you all. This is our month!!!

I can't believe it's been a year!!! It's been great having you all as encouragement and support! Everyone has done a great job! Now we have to work towards the next year. I'm a Sept 12th girl!!

I started out at 241 and now at 123!!! God I hope I can maintain this!

I've missed you all. This is our month!!!

I can't believe it's been a year!!! It's been great having you all as encouragement and support! Everyone has done a great job! Now we have to work towards the next year. I'm a Sept 12th girl!!

I started out at 241 and now at 123!!! God I hope I can maintain this!

Wow, what an awesome loss. Great job! I'm def looking forward to working towards the next year.

Wow u too have done great! I am slightly jealous haha...i started at 280 and im only at 192...blah..only ten pounds in 4 months.

Oh well better that then gaining. I did want to be at 100 by my year mark which is on 9/5.

New goal is to be under 190 at my year visit with the surgeon on the 23rd.

I have started looking into plastics..anyone else? I want my boobs and stomach...maybe thighs but i dunno if i want to go through that pain!

Wow u too have done great! I am slightly jealous haha...i started at 280 and im only at 192...blah..only ten pounds in 4 months.

Oh well better that then gaining. I did want to be at 100 by my year mark which is on 9/5.

New goal is to be under 190 at my year visit with the surgeon on the 23rd.

I have started looking into plastics..anyone else? I want my boobs and stomach...maybe thighs but i dunno if i want to go through that pain!

I def have to get my boobs done. I really want to get my thighs, arms, and stomach done but I'll settle for just the Tummy Tuck out of those 3.

Honestly ive never liked my boobs so im all in for a lift and implants. My mom would kill me but its my body lol shes a mammpgrapher and is against them as they block about 10% of your boob to see for cancers..hense shes against. Oh well.

Also i think id be closer to a size ten of i had a tummy tuck..ten is my ultimate goal. I want to see what weight my surgeon says he thinls id be good at for my body. Personally i feel 170 or 175..i do want to go for a few consults maybe in january to see what they say etc

Size 22/20 to a 12/14 I put on some muscle I'm ok with that a size 12/14 is nice. I have my Tummy Tuck at the end of the month. I will get Lipo for the rest and boobs for my birthday :) that's my update. Think this would have upset me more if I had lost all this and would have been stuck with the saggy skin and boobs. I'm happy I have a awesome job that pays well For me to afford all the plastic surgery that I need and want. ????

I can't believe how well we have all done...got to love that sleeve!

I'm a september 24th sleever, would love to lose another couple of lbs before my dr appointment.

Yeah, definitely need a boob job...they look like tennis balls hanging in tube socks...yuck!

Congrats to all

I have not been on here in a while, I think that is what happens when we get to be a year out, we are busy with other things - like life! September 14th is my date, I started out as an 18/20 and 225lb and am now in a size 8 or 6 and am at 150. I'd still like to lose 5 more, but ok if it doesn't happen. I'm more about toning up and adding muscle now. I do squats and lift weights for my arms every day. I still have days were I just don't see it, and I'll always be one of those that have to log everything in my fitness pal because my head plays tricks on me! I'm so thankful for my sleeve and am glad everyone is hanging in there! Look at how far we have come in a year!

I can't believe how well we have all done...got to love that sleeve!

I'm a september 24th sleever' date=' would love to lose another couple of lbs before my dr appointment.

Yeah, definitely need a boob job...they look like tennis balls hanging in tube socks...yuck!

Congrats to all[/quote']

Funny, I was just saying the other day my boobs look like that.