Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

Ladies' date=' are you all still getting in at least one Protein Shake a day? I swear, that is what makes or breaks you. My surgeons office says we should have one a day forever! Protein, protein, protein. You have to make sure you get your protein in. I slip up more than I care to admit but I always get my protein in. Plus, the exercise is so important. And this coming from the president of the "I hate to exercise" club! I do 35 minute on the elliptical every other day (for the most part). I hate it but I make myself do it. I also try and track all my food on My Fitness Pal. My name is barisaxylady on there too if you want to add me. We can do this ladies! We had MAJOR surgery! Work the tool the good surgeon gave you![/quote']

I think you have to enter email address on MFP.

What is your email?

barisa i am doing all of that. im so confused right now. i lowered my cals went back to soft foods to see what happens than go back up to higher cals. i am not workingout because my workout burns up to 1000 cals per hour and im diong way under that for the next few days. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I just threw your situation out to my Facebook community and they agree, you are not eating enough to support all that exercise.

I will try and find you on MFP

I'm on there as Greenfamily004@yahoo

I do still use one scoop of Protein Powder every morning. I put it into coffee and love it!!

went to go find you and you found me already!

bari i dont like mfp i use fitclick. i normally eat around1300 cals a day sometimes more. i workout at least 5 days a week. i dont eat out, i drink my Water i eat my protien, i dont drink soda i dont drink juice i workout im so frustrated, maybe i will up more cals dang it man i didnt get this surgery to go through this so you think 1300 is nto enough. have you heard of turbo jam thats the workout i do look it up if you havent it is very intense

NGM- sounds like your body is just going through an adjustment time. You are doing such a great job!!! It's hard to not get frustrated when your doing everything right. Put your scale away and just focus on your measurements. Have you taken them lately? With your increased exercise you muscle mass has got to be changing.

Measure everything.

I just wanted to update - I have had a few stalls but have passed my surgeon's goal and I am 1 pound from my original personal goal. I have lowered my personal goal and hope to reach that by September (9/10/13 will be my one year!). I am hoping to have plastic surgery late July-August. I hate to exercise and have not really started - I do walk to work everyday and only use the stairs while at work. I would like to start exercising but it seems like I never have enough motivation to actually do it. I don't drink Protein Shakes - I don't even count my Protein anymore. I usually end up getting all of my protein but I don't worry about the protein as much as I focus on not eating too many carbs or calories. I do count calories religiously and I use MFP. Essentially I think I have changed the way I eat and have really adapted my habits. I have experienced minimal Hair loss - and I notice the thinning but since I had very thick hair it is barely noticeable to others.

green everything is tight on me, i m thinking its my fake period, yep fake i have a partial hysterectomy one ovary left. i feel disgustingly bloated too. im going to keep doing my workouts im addicted to them now. and just make sure i get protien in

alta they let you get plastics so soon. my plan you have to wait at least two years at goal before they do it

I just wanted to update - I have had a few stalls but have passed my surgeon's goal and I am 1 pound from my original personal goal. I have lowered my personal goal and hope to reach that by September (9/10/13 will be my one year!). I am hoping to have plastic surgery late July-August. I hate to exercise and have not really started - I do walk to work everyday and only use the stairs while at work. I would like to start exercising but it seems like I never have enough motivation to actually do it. I don't drink Protein Shakes - I don't even count my Protein anymore. I usually end up getting all of my protein but I don't worry about the protein as much as I focus on not eating too many carbs or calories. I do count calories religiously and I use MFP. Essentially I think I have changed the way I eat and have really adapted my habits. I have experienced minimal Hair loss - and I notice the thinning but since I had very thick hair it is barely noticeable to others.

You have had great success!!!

Congrats!!!

Good morning beautiful people!!!

Just checking in with everyone to say hi and see how your doing?

I myself am doing good. I'm in a little stall but its ok. I still haven't started exercising so shame on me.

BTW- I'm on MFP so add me if you like.

Greenfamily004@yahoo

hi green, im not doing well ended up in ER lots of stuff going on the scale is up 4lbs from excersing and bloating. when its hot i bloat the freaking Water wont leave. been trying to get more cals in to support my workout but no bueno. my nut said 1400 so i make two 400 cal shakes aday with protien powder 1 banana 1/4 cup strawberries, cup almond milk and 2 tbs no salt Peanut Butter. someone one told me to eat a burger lol. im not dizzy any more thank god the er really scared me i almost passed out at home and i live alone.

NGM- sorry to hear you've been not feeling well. I know that must have been scary. I get dizzy alot. Happens when I've been sitting and move to stand up. Feels like things get dark and dizzy but then it passes. Not sure if that's what's been happening to you. I've heard that is common And they Arn't sure as to why it happens. I also read that we all tend to have a lower Blood Pressure than before loosing weight.

I hope the problems your having get better soon. Hugs to you my friend and let me know what they way about this dizzy thing.

I was really dizzy the other day. Just sitting at my desk working. The blood pressure thing is probably right, I have noticed that my pulse is much, much lower than it used to be. So bizarre to me. But that said, I did start drinking more Water that day. And I felt better. I know that I am constantly walking around on the edge of dehydration. Just cannot seem to get in the Water. It's the bane of my existence. I used to drink 64+ ounces a day. Now I'm good to get in 24. It's pathetic. I wake up every single morning with my mouth and lips so dry and stuck. It's awful.

We have to be so careful. And this heat in the summer is a killer. Especially for us who just physically cannot consume enough liquid. Be careful NGM! More water everyone!!

green thanks, a co worker told me whts wrong and it makes since, i have high bp and i take meds and i drink coffee everyday and i workout almost everyday intensely she said that the meds and excersise brings it down and the coffe brings it up that could exlplain the whole dizzy thing im just off balance so she said try stopping coffe and lower my dosage and see what happens well i didnt workout out for 3 days and cut my pill in half and not as dizzy. i did have about 3 oz of coffee but thats the most i will have. and by the way i gained 5lb lbs and i really think its the Water i am holding on to it i drink lots of Water so i guess i have to reduce mysodium more.

momof i found it easy if you by one of the starbucks venti glasses they sell withthe straw. 4 of those and you are done. it works, i also put fruit in my water.

Happy Wednesday!!!

It's quiet here so let's get it rolling. How is everyone?? I'm in a holding pattern. Trying to find out a good calorie count for me. I want to maintain and I've always eaten low calorie around 800 or so daily. Recently, I've up them to a little over 1000 and guess what??? I gained two pounds. ????

What the hey!!! I should be able to eat at least 1200-1400 daily but my body wants to gain if I do it. Has anyone found a happy spot?