Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

Need some help ladies... I know I don't post here much but kinda broken. 7months out and doing great then WAM... Gallbladder attack which my surgeon promptly wanted out... So we took it out last week. Just not sure what to eat anymore. It seems like almost all Proteins stick or get thrown up, need some nourishment! I am so afraid and stumped as to what to eat. I seriously want to cry. I broke a long stall and am down 103lbs which is great but mainly because I can't eat anything. Any ideas?

Do you have a nutritionist you see? Maybe they could help you. So sorry you are going thru this. How about Tomato Soup? That was my fav after surgery.

I'm still pluging away can't eat more then 800 still it's just to much food 0.o. Weight is still 35/38 lbs lost did loss 1-2 lbs but been sick With a nasty sinus infection and bronchitis so haven't really eaten much for the past three days. Still getting a Rny in June :)

No everyone:( I can't believe that I am still not loosing. I have been like this for almost two months. I have gained 7-8 lbs. this is soooo frustrating. PLEase any help. The nut just say up your calories. I am very uPset by this. I eat Correctly, exercise Water please hel0!!

No everyone:( I can't believe that I am still not loosing. I have been like this for almost two months. I have gained 7-8 lbs. this is soooo frustrating. PLEase any help. The nut just say up your calories. I am very uPset by this. I eat Correctly' date=' exercise Water please hel0!![/quote']

How long ago was your surgery. Sorry if this is information you have already told. I have not looked back on the thread

I am 7 months out and down 105lbs. Went to see a long time friend last night and he said I looked "tiny". I have NEVER been told that!!!

I know you felt great!!!!

Congrats!!!

Need some help ladies... I know I don't post here much but kinda broken. 7months out and doing great then WAM... Gallbladder attack which my surgeon promptly wanted out... So we took it out last week. Just not sure what to eat anymore. It seems like almost all Proteins stick or get thrown up' date=' need some nourishment! I am so afraid and stumped as to what to eat. I seriously want to cry. I broke a long stall and am down 103lbs which is great but mainly because I can't eat anything. Any ideas?[/quote']

Did the same surgeon who did your sleeve also do your Gallbladder surgery?

I know it's different for everyone but this feeling your having should pass soon. I had mine removed way before the sleeve and could eat most anything. Maybe for a short while you should just go back to shakes and Greek yogurt for your Protein needs while your healing.

Afterwards you should have no problem with processing your regular protein needs.

Hope you feel better soon.

No everyone:( I can't believe that I am still not loosing. I have been like this for almost two months. I have gained 7-8 lbs. this is soooo frustrating. PLEase any help. The nut just say up your calories. I am very uPset by this. I eat Correctly' date=' exercise Water please hel0!![/quote']

For me the question would be not why am I not loosing but why have I gained?

If your eating correctly then what else is new? Any new meds or other changes?

And when you say I eat correctly. Do you journal and track everything you eat? We all have to know our daily caloric intake as well as carbs and sodium.

Check back over you eating logs if your keeping track and look at everything.

If your not journaling then you need to start. I use My Fitness pal and I know there are several other online tools that are useful.

Good luck!!

Stalls..... Don't get frustrated!!! Apparently they are all normal. If you look back at all the recent post most people are experiencing them. At 7 months post op I guess it's slowing down for everyone.

What I've heard is when we hit a long standing stall we have to change up our routine. If your not exercising ..... Start doing something.

If you eat very low carbs..... Eat a little more for a few days then get back to dropping them.

If you eat 1000 calories or more.... Cut them back down for a few days.

Whatever you do..... Do something different!!!

Just don't give up!!! It took us a life time to get to obesity. 7 months is really such a short time in our journey and look how much better things are today than 7 months ago.

I was sleeved September 19th. I do journal my meals(mfp). I just know its very frustrating. I see 6months is a stall time(very long stall).

for me you are not alone at first i was 225/226 for almost 2 months now its 222/225 now for almost a month i think its just common to many of us are going through this some are very lucky they are not. hang in there

I've been there and am still there.. I hit a stall 4 months out and then lost slow and I'm 7 months out and again have been at a stall for the past month.. It sucks.. Lol

this is more common than ppl that lose a lot of wieght in a short period of time. it appears to be normal

I was so happy to weigh in at 201.6 this morning but I have been fluctuating 202 to 203 for a few weeks. This would have been a good day but i am stuck in my house. I live in one of the communities that is on lock down due to the Boston Bombing suspect. :unsure: I really hope this ends soon and no one else is hurt.

Today weighed in at 225. Feels fantastic to be getting close to being under 200 pounds. Down over 135 pounds. Only get depressed when I think that so many on here started their journey around the weight I am now. Feels like I have so far to go. At least 75 more pounds to go to get to normal bmi. Was on a stall for 2-3 weeks going between 228 - 231. Realized I had let too much sugar creep into my diet. One week of cutting out the sugar and I dropped to 225.