Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

OK so today my carb count is 131grams. and its all fruit veggies and whole grains and lentils. here is the menu

breakfast premier Protein

snack 6 oz strawberry chobani

lunch salad made with kale,spinach,arugula, and chard, with steamed lentils,1 egg, 1/4 slice avocado and raspberry vinaigrette.

snack 1/2 cup of black bean Soup with 5 no sodium tortilla chips *note* 5

dinner trader joes spinach pita pizza made with olive oil,garlic, spinach/w a side of steamed kale,and bok choy.

snack 1 tbsp of garlic hummus 1/2 pita bread, 1/4 cup pineapple, 1/4 cup strawberry's, and 1/4 cup soy Beans shelled. total numbers for today.

cal 1127

carbs 131

Protein 76

fat 37

Fiber 30

i just love eating clean

that's correct no meat, I am going vegetarian

Frustrated. Been stalled for forever. Exercising. Which, by the way, only seems to make my ankles swell now. I was only doing Tai Chi and strength training, but I added in walking for 30 minutes 3 days a week---and my ankles are swollen (one more so than the other). I hate that!!! Drinking. Getting in my Protein. Eating right....maybe not eating often enough? Not sure about that. I just get so busy with my job during the day that I don't get a snack. Although now that I'm thinking about it, I'm gonna go get one.

Just irritated.

momof breath, question how often are you eating and what is your calorie count? if you are not doing so already. eat small meals and Snacks every 2-3 hrs. i promise you your metabolism will kick in and the wieght will start coming off. are you taking all of your supplements also? be strong you are not alone

I don't believe that my calories are very high. But I know I'm not eating every 2-3 hours. Yep, gonna do that. All my meals are small, but I'm not usually getting in the Snacks. And so I'm going for 4+ hours between meals. I will do that and see. And yeah, I'm taking my supplements. Been really good at that.

I'm breathing. Just too fast cause I'm so frustrated. Must calm down and let my tai chi flow. Love doing that by the way. So calming.

Thanks newgrandmother!!!

yes try eating every 2 -3 hrs you will start being really hungry within days of doing so. also try upping your calories a bit if that dont work so you can trick your body to release the fat.

yes try eating every 2 -3 hrs you will start being really hungry within days of doing so. also try upping your calories a bit if that dont work so you can trick your body to release the fat.

Are you still losing?

still slowly but yea. im going to inbox you here or on Facebook

still slowly but yea. im going to inbox you here or on facebook

Ok yeah I have stalled big time

dang stalls

CINCO!!! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!!

and now, so depressed for me:( I'm also 7 months out and in a massive stall. But I'm working on eating more often. We'll see how it goes.

CINCO!!! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!!

and now' date=' so depressed for me:( I'm also 7 months out and in a massive stall. But I'm working on eating more often. We'll see how it goes.[/quote']

We are in this together the stall I mean lol what is going on with u I am 6 week Bouncimg between two weights.

We are in this together the stall I mean lol what is going on with u I am 6 week Bouncimg between two weights.

I am with you. I have stalled for five weeks between 161 to 157 and inbetween. Weighed in at my six month dr appt at 159. He wanted me at 150. Will see him in three months and am hoping my personal goal is met (135 lbs). I still...after six months, have only dropped two pants sizes (size 14). I remember years ago being a size 12 weighing 180 lbs. Frustrated.

Thanks for all the support! Those stalls are frustrating. I must have a very tiny sleeve , as I am lucky to get in 2-3 oz at time. I get my Water and Protein most days and have no room for anything else. I still have a long way to go ....

Thanks for all the support! Those stalls are frustrating. I must have a very tiny sleeve ' date=' as I am lucky to get in 2-3 oz at time. I get my Water and Protein most days and have no room for anything else. I still have a long way to go ....[/quote']

Im able to eat three times as much as you and i am now at a place where i feel i eat normally. I cant imagine still eating the way i did the first month. Keep up the good work tho