Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

art do me do me please

4'11

277 day of surgery 9/12/12

47 yrs

i have a droid.

Np :) here is yours did you at 225 that's what your ticket reads :)

Sent from my iPhone using VST

post-36875-1381366391469_thumb.jpg

post-36875-13813663915022_thumb.jpg

post-36875-13813663915384_thumb.jpg

Here is mine at 208 mine so dam slow I don't even get a weight next to personal lmao

Yeah I know no number for me yet I'm almost 6 months lol

post-36875-13813663916422_thumb.jpg

post-36875-13813663916762_thumb.jpg

post-36875-13813663917081_thumb.jpg

I have to get to bed but if you want me to do yours if you don't have a iPhone any of you just tell me how tall you are what was your sleeve weight what was your sleeve date your age and your weight now and I will do them tomorrow ;)

Id b happy at 175 a year out...thats only 31 more pounds and 6 months to do it. Considering i havent worked out at all i cant complain lol

I could see where that app would b discouraging tho.

thanks doll, depressing im below average wow sucks

jenn im jealous i just started working out and the scale still not moving

thanks doll' date=' depressing im below average wow sucks

jenn im jealous i just started working out and the scale still not moving[/quote']

Im below avg too. I think those stats r for rny tho. My nutritionist said im right on track as ive lost 50% of my excess weight. Im not worried.

One day at a time. Don't stress. It took us half a life time to become obese so the success we have today at only 6 months is a heaven sent blessing!!!

We are changing in positive ways everyday!!!

One day at a time. Don't stress. It took us half a life time to become obese so the success we have today at only 6 months is a heaven sent blessing!!!

We are changing in positive ways everyday!!!

Well said :-)

It's going back to basics.

2 days if liquid soft, then slowly introducing foods, shrinks the stomach back and helps with all the snacking. You could google to find all the info. Wanna join me?

Oh so that's what that is!! Lol!! I have started that today. My birthday is about two weeks away, I'm in a stall and I want to see what I could loose by my birthday. These last pounds are the worse to get rid of. Twenty more to go !!

Oh so that's what that is!! Lol!! I have started that today. My birthday is about two weeks away' date=' I'm in a stall and I want to see what I could loose by my birthday. These last pounds are the worse to get rid of. Twenty more to go !![/quote']

Oh good I'm not doing this alone. I started this morning too. Had my Protein Shake, Water and sf popsicle, about to have some broth then I'll have another Protein shake and more water and for dinner maybe some broth. How is your day going?

Scared of the unknown - you have so got this!!!!

I hope it works for you to get things moving.

Thank you. I need all the support and encouragement. I am so sick of being at a stall. Girl I've been at a stall for almost 2 months. I've lost 40 lbs in 6 months you know I'm the slowest at losing weight.

ok guys i think the scale is moving again. this moring i was 223.6 im going to check it again tomorrow. i got on and off the scale like 5 x lol. i have been doing really good with my food except i keep eating chocolate. here is what today looked like

breakfast premier proten shake

snack 1/2 pb and jelly sandwich

lunch salad with mixed greens, Tomato, cucumber,2 oz albacore tuna, cranberrys,ranch dressing

(than bam there is the chocolate my co worker so sweet gave me chocolate) grrrr i didnt say no

snack 1/4 cup apple slices, 1 string cheese, 8 whole grain little crackers

dinner 1/4 cup red Beans, 1/4 cup brown rice, 1 cup of steamed veggies

snack wheat thins.

tonight is my workout night so the chocolate will be gone.

I'll put down what I had Monday

Brakfast

Hard-boiled egg

Snack:

Baby bell

Lunch:

Chives

Oven roasted turkey 2

1oz Cottage cheese

Snack:

Protien shake

Dinner: