Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

I just had my 6 month last week and i had nothing to ask really. We went over my blood work etc...my progress...but i had no complaints so i had no questions. Maybe at my year appt i will. Good luck!

I went to the bank yesterday and the guy said, "sorry but I would need your I.D. Mrs. Williams to assist you". I had to tell him that US me on my I.D. just 60lbs lighter. He did a triple take, gave me compliments and then tried to flirt!!! I told him thanks and I was flattered but I gave a sob about his age AND I'm married. I put my stunner shades on and walked out with my head held high with a pep in my step!!!!

Im going to japan for two weeks end of april/beggining if may and i took my passport out last night. I look horrible and all face lol i mean you can tell its me and i should b fine but another 40 lbs i might need to get a new picture. Even my work badge is gross to me..at least i can see how far ive come. Yay.

I went to the bank yesterday and the guy said' date=' "sorry but I would need your I.D. Mrs. Williams to assist you". I had to tell him that US me on my I.D. just 60lbs lighter. He did a triple take, gave me compliments and then tried to flirt!!! I told him thanks and I was flattered but I gave a sob about his age AND I'm married. I put my stunner shades on and walked out with my head held high with a pep in my step!!!![/quote']

Lol nice

Hi Artsong

I know how you feel I am right there with you. I have lost 30 pounds since day of surgery and will be hitting 6 months on the 24th of March. I too thought it would be a lot faster loss. I too am wondering what the hell I spent me my money for.

The one thing that really bugs me is in the Morning I weigh 118.7 and in the evening I weigh between 3 and 5 pounds more, making it really difficult to decide how much I have lost. I am now not counting losses unless it is also a loss in the evening.

I have been exercising regularly and starting keeping a journal again. I am having trouble keeping on the presurgery diet so I have given it up for now. Hopefully with counting each and everything again I will be able to see whats wrong.

on a more postiive note congrats to everyone else most of you are doing fabulous.

oops typ 198.8 should be 198.8 I guess it was wishfull thinking

Yeah I have never step far off my plan always have worked out . It does make me sick how slow it is and how hard I work and its so slow. It will come off it will just be 50 more weeks :) . I wish I could say slow will be less sagging skin but it sags so much right now my inner thighs tummy arms boobs ugg.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I went to the bank yesterday and the guy said' date=' "sorry but I would need your I.D. Mrs. Williams to assist you". I had to tell him that US me on my I.D. just 60lbs lighter. He did a triple take, gave me compliments and then tried to flirt!!! I told him thanks and I was flattered but I gave a sob about his age AND I'm married. I put my stunner shades on and walked out with my head held high with a pep in my step!!!![/quote']

You go girl!!!!! I know you felt great!!

well guys had my 6 month visit today. she told me that they expect 60lbs loss in the first 6 months i am what 6lbs shy, so she put me on a 1x a day Meal Replacement which is fine with me. it kind of hurt my feelings but everyone is differant. i then showed her my before and after at 5 months and she almost fell out she said i thought this was your mother and you. she said wow keep it up. so yea its not showing on the scale but its showing dang it.

so today i got some plain greek yogart to try out with sugar free cheesecake puding mix and i muist say it taste like cheese cake and the yogart is so dang thick i feel like i am eating a cheesecake lol.

so starting tomorrow i am on seafood and veggies no chicken beef pork. lets get this going.

oh and the lbs i lost weas Water but i still think my theory of more carbs and less protien is the answer oh and she agreed with less protien so i will keep it under 75 now.

artsong hang in there sweetie we will look back in a few months and laugh. (i hope)

I had my 6 month check up today too!! Total wast of time. My Doctor does talk much and doesn't offer any help either way.

It was basically .... How do you feel ... Well everything looks good so see ya in 6 months.

So I ask him about my diet. How many calories should i be getting in and a weight loss goal for me. He said "uh don't worry about calories just get your Protein. When you get 50-60 just stop eating then. WHAT??? I say, well I know most nutritionist say we need at least 1200 cal a day to include all protein and Water.

Doct says, Don't worry about it. It's different for everyone. Just stop eating when you get your protein in.

They had no goal for me. I asked what should i be working towards. Finally the nurse went out and looked at a height weight chart and said for my height I should weigh 127-131

I'm at 151 now.

green wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww. i am glad i have kaiser

green thats weird which office you go to. i see my baratric dr and nut in the same day. i guess all kaiser are not the same either because my dr is strict with me

My six month appointment is on Thursday. I love the program I'm in, but my last appointment was 90 minutes. I see the surgeon, the nutritionist and the exercise physiologist. Looking forward to the visit to review my test results and see their goal for my next three months. I am down 100 pounds in six months. Happy with that, but started much higher than most of the others on here. Still great to be closer to 200 than to 300. Haven't been in the 230's for more than 15 years. Nice feeling. I finally feel that the weight loss is noticeable. Down 5 sizes. Can't wait to get under 200.