Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

ok i caved already but i will put it back for sure. also my bp is up so i am going to start back on my pills. dont want to but need to and no more turkey Jerky in my diet and no more trader joes precooked food after all of this is gone that i have already.

ok i caved already but i will put it back for sure. also my bp is up so i am going to start back on my pills. dont want to but need to and no more turkey Jerky in my diet and no more trader joes precooked food after all of this is gone that i have already.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon.

I havent really chimed in in awhile...i have been reading everyones posts every few days. I was super annoyed becuase i was on a 5 week stall pretty much and i FINALLY broke it this week and this morning i saw 210.5!!! Crazy to think im almost in the 200's instead of 210s....ONDERLAND here i come!

Congrats to everyone for doing so great! :)

Ladies...lol I have an interesting problem I spose. Yesterday I started my first period. In the past, I have had spotting and I have had periods when I was on birth control a few years back but Im 23, almost 24...and just had my "first" period. I would be lying if I said I wasn't freaking out a little but meanwhile I am sort of excited...and annoyed all at the same time because one of my motivations in getting this weight off was so I could have a family one day. Thought I would share this with some people who understand lol :) Coming up on my 6 months here soon, my birthday is in May...I'm hoping to have hit a 100 pound weight loss by then, I have about 16 pounds to shed before then!

Mandy you have had an incredible weight loss journey. Reading your story I have to ask... Do you have PCOS? Glad to hear your body is becoming more regular. Good luck to you!!!!

I havent really chimed in in awhile...i have been reading everyones posts every few days. I was super annoyed becuase i was on a 5 week stall pretty much and i FINALLY broke it this week and this morning i saw 210.5!!! Crazy to think im almost in the 200's instead of 210s....ONDERLAND here i come!

Congrats to everyone for doing so great! :)

Your doing great!!!!

I stopped by the coffee shop today to drop something off. These are people I see all the time in the summer. I haven't seen them since my surgery. She didn't recognize me. I started talking and she said... WOW. You have lost so much weight! I didn't even know it was you!! lol

KParker, I have wondered if the sleeve was too big, but they ensured me it was the regular size of 32, that they do for all their patients.

It is just me snacking in between meals.(I'm so bad) My servings are small enough at meal times, Problem is I can tolerate small amounts about every 2 hrs though. I need to quit eating inbetween meals (note to self- stop doing that). My Happy Dance left me, I weighed in at 203lbs after lunch today. 200lb this morning. I always self destruct when I get close to being past the 200lb.

I guess you have guessed by now that I fell off the wagon on my liquid diet. Will start again in the morning.

Mandy you have had an incredible weight loss journey. Reading your story I have to ask... Do you have PCOS? Glad to hear your body is becoming more regular. Good luck to you!!!!

Yes ma'am! They told me I had PCOS when I was 15...my mom took me in cuz she was worried when I never started my period. I have been through a mess of different things in that process...doctors having me try different birth controls and weight loss programs, etc..then one of the doctor's made mention that if I ever wanted to have a family, I was going to have a hard time conceiving...and that statement has always haunted me. Even though not having a period has been AWESOME...I am at ease knowing that I am ovulating. I don't have any plans for a baby in the near future, but knowing that it can happen, that I can ovulate, makes me pretty darn happy.

jenn i cant wwait till i get to 220 thats my next goal. yayyyyyyyyyyy for you

mandy you are rocking girlie

jordan i also self destruct i think its a comfort thing. and my bougie was a 34 and at times i feel like its bigger because of the snacking. but its normal to eat every 2-3 hrs it keeps the metabolism up. i do try to stay closer to 3 hrs but sometimes i cant make it and if my body is hungry than i feed it, small healthy Snacks.< /p>

newgrandmother thanks for the info. I will try and remember to only grab healthy Snacks.

It is quite motivating to see everyone else doing great, it makes me think I can too.

Hey sleeve family,

Haven't been on here for a while but I've missed reading everyone's update. I hope all is well and that everyone is losing at a good pace.

I've been stalled for a while at 137 I have 17 lbs to goal but at the rate I'm who knows when I'll get there.

I'll try to catch up on everyone.

Hey sleeve family' date='

Haven't been on here for a while but I've missed reading everyone's update. I hope all is well and that everyone is losing at a good pace.

I've been stalled for a while at 137 I have 17 lbs to goal but at the rate I'm who knows when I'll get there.

I'll try to catch up on everyone.[/quote']

That is so wonderful to only be 17 away from goal!!!!! I know you feel great!!!!