Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

what is pcos I have only lost 25 lbs since day of surgery on Sept 24/12 I am the slowest. 22lbs lost prior to surgery.

I have been stalled for over a month. Real bummer. I was at the doctor yesterday and he said most people lose to quickly and that causes Hair loss and illness so I should try to lose slowly but not stalled. Well I agree but easier said than done so I am finding out.

But the rest of you seem to be losing quite quickly which I would prefer.

Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease. I have it too and am a slow loser. Been in a stall for a minute or two. Lost a couple more pounds but it's like I'm eeking 'em out. Driving me nuts! I know I need to do more strength training. But at the moment am recovering from doing who-knows-what to my shoulder. As soon as that gets well enough that I don't scream moving it, then back to the weights again.

scared' date=' girl we are in the same boat, i thought i was the only slow loser, glad i am not alone.

jordan im singing michael jacksons song to your ((((you are not alone, i am hear with you. lol

well the Constipation cleard up by itself, and today i ate some pork rib tips and of course i had to run to the rest room, what a cleansing that was, lol

also i bought a pair of 16 womens and they fit, just a little snug in the waste. i was a 24/26[/quote']

What's your progress? I think we had surgery a couple days apart.

New... I wanna say congrats on the smaller size pants.

I'm also very, very cold all the time.

Doing well today, drinking my Water, my Vitamins, and eating Protein.< /p>

scared i was sleeved 09/12/12 i actually lost a lb this week so ive lost 48lbs in 4 months

no appeitie today couldnt finish my salad for lunch so right now just drinking my Water which i am loving because of mio. lol

I was able to go into a store today and pick out a pair of slacks for work and they fit. A size 10!!! From a size 18/20. 30lbs to goal. One day at a time.

212lbs

160lbs........ goal 130lbs :)

Im not sure if this is related to weight loss, but my 21 yr old daughter and almost 15 yr old daughter and I took salsa dance lessons tonight for the first time. I'm looking for a more fun way to exercise and it was quite a workout for an hour. Lol! The twirls have your arms up for some minor aerobics and make you wish you took some anti nauseous medicine ahead of time! But its gentle on your feet learning the basic steps. Although there is a bit of looking down at your feet, say "I'm sorry", look down at feet again, repeat "I'm sorry", look down at feet.....

SCARED- Do you know if you have thyroid issues or PCOS? I have PCOS and it is very difficult for me to lose weight. I am on Metformin and I think that has helped a little. Dont be discouraged. Maybe you are not eating enough calories?

Parker - I have PCOS also. I'm not taking my Metformin . ... I just quit when I had surgery. Not sure if I still need to take it. I was taking 2000 mlg a day.

Is anyone else feeling cold due to weight loss? We have the heater running all day in the office at work' date=' and in my car too. California is having a cold freeze, but I think its the weight loss too. [/sub']

And I feel for everyone dealing with Constipation - me too. :(

After surgery I was cold all the time. Doctor had me taking baby aspirin daily for blood clots. I had to take them for three months. Now that I'm done with them I'm not as cold as before.

I was able to go into a store today and pick out a pair of slacks for work and they fit. A size 10!!! From a size 18/20. 30lbs to goal. One day at a time.

212lbs

160lbs........ goal 130lbs :)

So exciting!!! Congrats!!!

Im not sure if this is related to weight loss' date=' but my 21 yr old daughter and almost 15 yr old daughter and I took salsa dance lessons tonight for the first time. I'm looking for a more fun way to exercise and it was quite a workout for an hour. Lol! The twirls have your arms up for some minor aerobics and make you wish you took some anti nauseous medicine ahead of time! But its gentle on your feet learning the basic steps. Although there is a bit of looking down at your feet, say "I'm sorry", look down at feet again, repeat "I'm sorry", look down at feet.....[/quote']

That sounds like so much fun!!! I love to dance!!

Slow looser club!!!

Sounds crazy but.... One if our group members was part if the slow looser club. She was advised to go back to liquids for two days. She lost over 4 pounds out if a 7 week stall.

I was pumped... So I did it myself. It was not hard at all. I've lost 3 pounds this week.

Give it a try just to experiment and see what results you get.

Stalled for almost two weeks, then I gained 4 lbs on the scale. Its that TOM, which is being particularly prissy this round. I know intellectually that I have not really gained 4 lbs. There is no way. I should have lost 6 lbs in the last two weeks based on my average. I have a follow up visit this morning and I was hoping to be further along when I do my weigh in. No tears here, though. Anything is better than where I was.

I think my mini stall broke. Yippee! I weigh myself all the time. I should pick a dang day and record my weight ey?

Delta- I know it's frustrating to see the numbers go up. ????????????????

When it's my TOM I will not dare get on the scale till the week after. I just can't stand to see the gain even if it is TOM.

Stalled for almost two weeks' date=' then I gained 4 lbs on the scale. Its that TOM, which is being particularly prissy this round. I know intellectually that I have not really gained 4 lbs. There is no way. I should have lost 6 lbs in the last two weeks based on my average. I have a follow up visit this morning and I was hoping to be further along when I do my weigh in. No tears here, though. Anything is better than where I was.[/quote']

We must have posted around the same time because I didn't see this? But I'm interested to see what your doc says. I don't like TOM- not my friend! How far along are you?