Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

Scaredoftheunknown

Anything with caffeine does not count as one of your liquids. I wish they did because I love me some coffee.< /p>

Thank you. I drink Decaf. I'm glad it counts cause I've been drinking about 32 oz of tea it's been way to cold.

becca that is so funny how we are so much alike in this, im back on track today.

kparker thanks girlie. i have to snack to keep my metabolism up but its the right Snacks.< /p>

green i use fitclick i love it

I have been away. Things have been getting hard. I am looking that drive. I went. Back to work and was thrown off my routine and its hard to get back. I am going to try and the k in everyday because the support I get from you guys is so wonderful and needed. I have been having a log of Hair loss and in a stall for about a month. Please help and suggest I am all ears.

Just had my 3 month post op appointment this morning. I was a couple of weeks late because of the holidays. I am 40 pounds down from my day of surgery! Only 35 more to go!

I have been away. Things have been getting hard. I am looking that drive. I went. Back to work and was thrown off my routine and its hard to get back. I am going to try and the k in everyday because the support I get from you guys is so wonderful and needed. I have been having a log of Hair loss and in a stall for about a month. Please help and suggest I am all ears.

Hi there! I've had hair loss too but it didn't worry me as much because I went though this when I had my first baby 28 years ago. I guess I must have lost a lot of weight following his birth and my hair was coming out. It didn't last too long and so when this started, I wasn't feeling so scared. Stalls: I've just accepted that they are meant to come and go allowing our body to reproportion in the intervals. It's frustrating to step on the scale and not see the weight loss progress but perhaps the inches are less during this time?

Has anyone tried salsa dance lessons? I'm considering it. There are several schools in our area and I do love the music. Also have enjoyed belly dancing in the past. Trying to find some fun forms of exercise aside from Jazzercise or Zumba at the gym.

forme try not to stay away so long ok. and you have a tool now that works so work it get back on track. glad youa re back

miss that is so great. congrats

research that sounds funn and cheap i might have to try that

today has been good so far 844 cals, 66 carbs, 87 protien, still getting Water in. had to start fish oil today my skin and hair are so dang dry. i noticed today i get full super fast this sleeve is so flakey lol.

Greek yogurt with delmonte no sugar added fruit cups( just 25 calories a cup)

Emerald brand coco almonds

sugar free fudgsicles

PB2 Peanut Butter

Cottage cheese with the fruit cup

Do you all journal your daily intake of food?

I use My Fitness Pal and I like it. It keeps me honest tracking calories' date=' fat, carbs and sodium.[/quote']

Nope - I hate it. I tried MFP but that lasted....... A few hours. Wish I would do it as I know research behind journaling and weight loss is strong but I suck.

Nope - I hate it. I tried MFP but that lasted....... A few hours. Wish I would do it as I know research behind journaling and weight loss is strong but I suck.

haha don't feel bad i don't track anything really either. i pay attention to Protein but that's about it.

haha don't feel bad i don't track anything really either. i pay attention to Protein but that's about it.

Thanks. That's what I did too until the Holidays and now trying too again as my hair just started falling out. Yuck.

My hair is falling too. I think I might chop it off.. but it's so long. What to do?

Yesterday after lunch and today have not been my better days.

I had two mini candy bars out of my boss's candy bowl on his desk. Went out to eat Indian food and hurt myself, even though I really had a fairly small volume of food. It may have been the bismati saffron rice that did me in. I never eat rice anymore. I didn't throw up but was very uncomfortable for quite a while.

Then today I had 3 mini candy bars from my boss's candy dish. I had a reasonably small healthy Breakfast and part of a fat free yogurt for lunch, but grazed on pita chips through the day. For supper I had about 1/4 of a cup of leftovers from the Indian food.

If it even matters, this came after a week and a half of eating less than usual and some days eating almost nothing at all because I had a -0 appetite.

3.5 months out and still working through so many things.

I do eat chocolate...on occasion. I like chocolate. I like that I can eat a piece and be good to go and not eat a whole bag. Weird, but cool. I don't track anything anymore either. I count my Protein in my head and my Water. That's it. I hate it too. With working, I just do not have the time to do that. I use that time to exercise...figure that is better. Know I'm still not getting in enough water. Sigh. But hey, I'm a work in progress. I like my progress. I'm 70 pounds lighter than when I started this journey. I'm very okay with that. My pants were falling off and so I got smaller ones. I'm terrified to try them on. I have always bought the biggest size they have. Now, I don't need to but I have angst. What if it's just a cruel joke and the pants, or whatever, don't fit? What if the scale and my clothes and the mirror are lying to me? I know it's crazy to have thoughts like that. But I do on occasion. I think someday I will be a fat person living inside a skinny person.

Rice? Makes me vomit every time. So does spaghetti. Too small. I need something I can chew. That's so small it just goes down and then blows up. Won't eat it anymore.

I do eat chocolate...on occasion. I like chocolate. I like that I can eat a piece and be good to go and not eat a whole bag. Weird, but cool.

In 1.5 days I had 5 mini candy bars which are approximately 50 calories each. That is 250 pointless, but tasty, calories. I ate those and was really satisfied by them. That is SO different from before when I looked forward to the holiday season when there was a constant rotation of seasonally themed fresh candy in large multi-bags. It was not unusual for me to buy one or more $8-$12 bags of mixed chocolate and eat it all by myself. That along with the other weekly chocolate candy stash that was in perpetual rotation.

Maybe I wasn't as bad as before. I just fear old habits. Sometimes I think that this success should be savored because it is temporary. The mental part of this journey or life project may never go away.