Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

suepeeps whats the secret im 4 months and lost no where near that amount

kparker girl its driving me crazy

my appetite is so big right now im scared man' date=' im scared[/quote']

NGMA- I totally understand. I think I reached that point weeks ago unfortunately. I have been at a stall for 3 weeks. I have not been as strict on my diet as most everyone else is. My hair is coming out like crazy because of it. . I hope that stops soon. Please don't lose heart or the fight. You are doing so good. If your hungry eat a hard boiled egg or celery w Peanut Butter. Get rid of all the crap in the house and stay away from the treats at work. My biggest fear is failing. I will be so embarrassed if I only lose 50 pounds and that's all after having 2/3 of my stomach removed! I'm scared too, I have to admit! :(

parker you know the right thing to say. thank you. i dont keep bad food in my house at work ive been good until now a piece of chocolate here 1 cookie there. i can not do that. i have to give up my new love for dark chocolate they are triggers. tonight i i was so upset with myself i had a wendys single no mayo and a kids frosty and was able to fit it all in WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. parker thank you so much friend you have helped me.

Happy New Year Sleeve Sisters! I have been reading all the posts but have been bad about responding. Sorry. I have been out of town for much of the Christmas and New Year break and am leaving again this week for CA to visit my parents. I have not made the best choices over the holidays but have still managed to lose a few more pounds. I drank my share of beer, wine, and liquor too over the holidays with no effect. I drink everything super slow and never finish a drink completely (even my Diet Coke). I still can't get down an entire can...usually only 1/4-1/2 can. Anyway, I am not beating myself up because I figure that I can eat so little in quantity that it does not much matter on my bad choices. Probably not the right attitude but oh well. I was sleeved 9/17 and am down right about 50 pounds. Last night I worked and it was the first shift that SO MANY people commented on my weight loss. It was kinda cool! I got everything from "Sexy!" to "You look fabulous!" and "Looking good girl!" Heck, I even had a patient tell me that his high heart rate was being caused by his good looking nurse! LOL! Nobody knows about the surgery at my work. I am continuing to play it off telling them about my new eating habits. It is working so far...not sure when I will be ready to divulge the full truth as I don't want anyone to hold it against me. I am cleaning out my closet this week because everything is too big now. It's a hard problem to have! Not!!! Oh, and speaking of visiting my parents...they nor my sister know that I had the surgery either so it will be interesting to see their reaction-if any. OK, that is my update. Keep up the great work ladies. I enjoy reading all of the postings.

Hi!

How do we upload pictures?

Sue you look great.

Well I'm guilty of eating Snacks too. I am just tempted to snack all day. I put my foot down and I'm drinking my Water and keep reminding myself I can't drink and eat. I hope it works. I gained almost 2 lbs. And since I'm drink more water I lost 1. Ugh how I hate that!

I've missed you all and I'll be on here more often.

Oh I finally found out how to add pictures. When I feel brave I'll post it.

NGM- hang in there. The good news is we can start over and move forward in our healthy lifestyle!!

Suepeeps - amazing!!

Kimmie- WOW!! I am down about 56 lbs and had surgery on Sept 10th!! You are an inspiration for me!!!!

Happy New Year Sleeve Sisters! I have been reading all the posts but have been bad about responding. Sorry. I have been out of town for much of the Christmas and New Year break and am leaving again this week for CA to visit my parents. I have not made the best choices over the holidays but have still managed to lose a few more pounds. I drank my share of beer' date=' wine, and liquor too over the holidays with no effect. I drink everything super slow and never finish a drink completely (even my Diet Coke). I still can't get down an entire can...usually only 1/4-1/2 can. Anyway, I am not beating myself up because I figure that I can eat so little in quantity that it does not much matter on my bad choices. Probably not the right attitude but oh well. I was sleeved 9/17 and am down right about 50 pounds. Last night I worked and it was the first shift that SO MANY people commented on my weight loss. It was kinda cool! I got everything from "Sexy!" to "You look fabulous!" and "Looking good girl!" Heck, I even had a patient tell me that his high heart rate was being caused by his good looking nurse! LOL! Nobody knows about the surgery at my work. I am continuing to play it off telling them about my new eating habits. It is working so far...not sure when I will be ready to divulge the full truth as I don't want anyone to hold it against me. I am cleaning out my closet this week because everything is too big now. It's a hard problem to have! Not!!! Oh, and speaking of visiting my parents...they nor my sister know that I had the surgery either so it will be interesting to see their reaction-if any. OK, that is my update. Keep up the great work ladies. I enjoy reading all of the postings.[/quote']

Thank you for posting this. Made me smile ;). I struggle with accepting people's compliments and feel like they are just saying stuff just to say it ;). Nice job!

All this talk about snacking makes me think we should list great Protein Snacks that we can all enjoy.

Currently, my favorite is Turkey Jerky. 1 oz has 13 grams if protein and it helps with my salty cravings.

2nd not a snack but today I tried the new Atkins frozen meals. Picked it up at Walmart. 23 grams of protein and it was delicious!!!!

Last, Kroger's Carb Smart yogurt!!!

What's your favorite??

Do any if you eat Peanut Butter?

I have been eating about half an apple with about a tbsp of peanut butter.

I aslo like cottage cheese with a bit of salsa and a couple if wheat crackers.

String cheese and a couple of slices of slices turkey.

I just wish I would only stick to these. There are days I crave chips, or sweets. Ugh! At times I wish I would've decided on the rny so I couldn't eat junk food.< /p>

I am lucky enough to not be craving the junk food yet. However, I was never a big sweets eater but couldn't lay off the chips. When I started the sleeve process I bought one of those microwave chip makers. The chips come out really good. Granted you probably should not eat them all the time, but if you made them that way they wouldn't be so bad for an occasional treat.

One of my usual meals/snack is 1/4-1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt, with one packet of carnation no sugar chocolate and some sugar free carmel Syrup. I've even added some raspberries or strawberries , or any other flavorings to change it up. Tastes like a chocolate mousse/pudding with lots of Protein.< /p>

Great idea to list our fav snacks!

1. string cheese. (easy to throw in my bag and have on the go)

2 cottage cheese and peaches or pears. I buy the small cups of diced peaches/pears in lite Syrup as most fruit goes bad here now. I can't eat very much.

3.Greek yogurt

4. Milk with carnation instant Breakfast.< /p>

One of my usual meals/snack is 1/4-1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt' date=' with one packet of carnation no sugar chocolate and some sugar free carmel Syrup. I've even added some raspberries or strawberries , or any other flavorings to change it up. Tastes like a chocolate mousse/pudding with lots of protein.[/quote']

Great idea guys!!! I'm

Boring and don't snack much because I'm usually trying to get Water in if its not a meal. Lol I have found the 100 cal popcorn is one unlike although not the best choice it's weird I can eat it faster than any other food. Anyways love your IDEA with yogurt and carnation no sugar what that? Sounds yummy wanna try as I hate plain yogurt .

Scaredoftheunknown

Cottage cheese and salsa?? I will have to try that. Thanks for posting. Always looking for something to do with cottage cheese and Greek yogurt.

Green family004a

I take a half cup of fage Greek yogurt and add a couple tablespoons of sugar free pudding dry mix ( cheesecake flavor is the best)!!

I do this when I need a sweet treat!! It tastes just like cheese cake!!