Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

i guess everyone is busy with christmas approching. well today for the first time since surgery i forgot to eat a meal. a snack but im not hungry and i was sipping on a coffee anyway. now i have to make up later for it dang it

Hey girl how you doing? Boards sure are slow last couple days. Hope you have a very merry Christmas!!!

becca thanks and same to you. how is everything going with you. i just had my lunch/dinner i am at work. missed a snack wont miss the other one lol

@ newgrandmother.....I have been trying to follow a modified version of your diet....have eaten about every 3 hrs today and am even up now drinking some Protein Soup and some more Water.< /p>

My SO thinks if I try to up my food intake I will start having more energy. I sure hope so!

bukki thats great. any questions let me know. the key is eat often protien Protein and Water.< /p>

wishing all my sleeve sisters a merry christmas :)

Merry Christmas Sleeve Sisters! Hope you all had a great day and didn't get tempted too much by all of the goodies :)

getting there thank you. i wasnt tempted because i was at work, even though there was cake and Cookies i just had a sliver of cake with my coffee. i ate my food. my family and i went to see django and i looked at the menu and not only everything was 15.00 and up the calories were 1500 and up lol. i said to myself there is nothing i can have so i didnt get anything there i was hungry and i should of brought me something but i was ok i just ate some dry Cereal when i got home and went to bed. i say it was a good day

Merry Christmas ladies!

It was VERRYYY hard for me. I ate a few things I wasnt supposed to, I admit. We drove to Arizona from CA and its about an 8 hour drive. Of course all I wanted to do was eat. I managed not to gain any weight but I did not lose either. I have noticed I am able to eat a little more than before also.. I am back on track this morning though. I have 50 pounds to lose so I have to focus!

Sure hope everyone is having a great holiday season! I am doing great and making every effort not to stray too far from my eating plan!! Have to say I will be glad when all the Cookies and such go aeay

Merry Christmas was great, hope all yours was. Losing slow but still losing yeah!

Got a new digital scale for Christmas, it says I am 201 first thing in the morning. Getting excited I so want to break that 200 make in the evening weighin.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Andrea and its been a while since the last time I posted on this site. My surgery took place on Sept. 17, 2012. I was 245 lbs. a week pre-op, 235 lbs. the day of surgery and as of today, I am 193 lbs. I tend to usually just read all of your posts as support to what I've been going through but recently I've been meaning to post about my current post-op issues.

First, I want to say that I eat everything that I want. Since my 8 week marker, I have allowed myself to lay off the Protein Shakes and just eat whatever it is that I crave. Of course due to my limited tummy, I don't eat more than a few bites of anything, but still I have eaten everything from popcorn to chocolate, to any meats, ice cream and rice. NOW, there are a few disclaimers I should state... bread, Pasta and rice are very difficult to get down and I don't eat them often at all. I don't tend to eat many sweets, but as of late, I have been getting this aching for soda.. and finally, as part of my everyday diet, I take One a Day gummy vitamins, B-12 Gummy Vitamins, gummy Calcium, an Iron tablet and a Biotin tablet. I do not however drink or take anything special for Protein.< /p>

I feel worried FOR THE MOST PART though, because even though I exercise almost everyday for about 30minutes, I'm super scared to gain weight. I mean, psychologically, gaining weight worries me all the time. I try to comfort myself by saying that I'm only eating little bits of food and that's okay and I don't eat all the same things everyday, BUT my surgeon told me to make an appointment with the NUT that had seen me pre-op and post-op until 8 weeks, BUT all I know is that my former NUT is super judgmental and she scowls at me as of I were a bad child when I tell her what I eat at times... And I mean like, she got pissed at me one time because I told her I ate cheesy eggs with with regular cheese and not low fat cheese... Geez.. Smh.

Well, my personal opinion is that most NUTs are judgmental, they want us to eat what they want only and scowl at the idea that we are human and we might want to eat whatever we want even if its not an everyday thing.

Also, I don't know about you ladies but I used to enjoy eating pre-op, I loved everything about food and I don't mean just high fatty fast foods (I don't tend to eat those at all) I mean like just really good food like a well made pasta with veal or olive oil with French bread. ::sigh::: idk. Eating is a chore.

Please reply to me if you have experienced any of this. Please tell me I'm not alone.

Oh, and I am losing weight regularly... about 1-2 lbs a week. But I don't contribute that to exercising, I just figure we're still in the ketosis stage.

Follow me on MyFitnessPal: msdrea2425

Yes I think you are not alone! Eating is a chore! But part of me is glad ..... As I needed to lose the weight. I was sleeved sept 25 233 today 193, our numbers are the same :) I am terrible about working out and know I have to get my butt in gear or else! I eat some things I want but stick to Protein for the most part because I still have. Ton of restriction. I do still do shakes:/. It's funny I think as we all do, that I'm a slower loser but it seems like we are all loosing about the same :) I'm proud of what we've all accomplished! Oh I do indulge in a glass here and there of wine ( as my surgeon said I could) yes I know everyone is different.... Anyways that's my update.

Yes I think you are not alone! Eating is a chore! But part of me is glad ..... As I needed to lose the weight. I was sleeved sept 25 233 today 193' date=' our numbers are the same :) I am terrible about working out and know I have to get my butt in gear or else! I eat some things I want but stick to Protein for the most part because I still have. Ton of restriction. I do still do shakes:/. It's funny I think as we all do, that I'm a slower loser but it seems like we are all loosing about the same :) I'm proud of what we've all accomplished! Oh I do indulge in a glass here and there of wine ( as my surgeon said I could) yes I know everyone is different.... Anyways that's my update.[/quote']

Yeah slow fast stall no long stall we all hit about the same I'm down 41 lbs now and I was 9/26/12 :) not bad seeing as I had a 4 week stall lol

Hey ladies its been awhile since I've posted but I have been stalking and reading every post! First of all I wants to say congrats to everyone seems like you are all doing wonderful! My starting weight was 294, surgery wt was 281 and currently am at 218. I feel great but have to admit my sweet tooth is back, I throw up a few times a week ( certain Proteins just not sitting well) and my hair is falling out in handfuls. Ugh.