Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

green it taste like an ice cream shake with vodka. those are so dang good most baby showers well black ppl baby showers serve pink panties.

the past two days i have not really got my Water in. i try but the day goes by so fast. i have no problem when im working but off days i get off track fast. i didnt keep a food log for two days also. so not like me. but im back on my grind today.

Gotta go get my labs done tomorrow morning. Been putting it off because I was recovering from the stomach flu. Took nearly a week for me to be able to eat more than a teaspoon of anything. Don't want to see the nut. Haven't been keeping up with my food log. Although it's practically the same every stinking day. But I get so bored writing it all down. Same thing over and over.

I know my labs are going to show that I'm dehydrated. Just can't seem to bounce back all the way from that gastroenteritis. It's rough! I have also noticed the "hair loss". But after being so sick and taking time to get back into being able to keep anything down, it was bound to happen.

green it is yummy its made with frozen pink lemonade, cool whip and vodka. glad your checkup went well

momo im so glad you are feeling better

Hi Girls! I am MIA because I have been doing year end here at work. I have been swamped.I have been reading everything, just no time to respond.... I LOVE Pink Panties. Very yummy. :)

I went to the DR yesterday and I am down 40 pounds. I think he said 32% of excess BW?? I am very happy with that. I am definitely on track and he said continue what I am doing but He did say I better start exercising now before I lose my momentum. He said I will definitely stop losing and I will be able to eat more. He said dont worry about the Hair loss it will not be THAT bad.

Love ya!

green you are funny. i guess you can instead of frozen lemonade use the crystal light and ice cubes with low calorie cool whip. lol

kparker thats awesome im so happy for you. i found out today i have severe arthritis in my knees. i can only cycle swim or eliptical. no more walking squats lunges. im thinking about doing yoga or something and work with bands.

KParker your doing great!!!

NGM - I hear ya. I've got arthritis is my hip.

Bone doc said for me to swim for exercise so I can keep my hip as long as possible. Even walking can irritate it. Getting older is no joke.

Thank you ladies!

I think that when the bulk of the weight falls off, you will find the arthritis pain much easier to tolerate. I know it does not go away but it will get easier. I have it in my neck and when I lost weight the last time (70 pounds) I felt much better. Yes, what a drag it is to get old.

gren and kaparker. mines is severe like no cartalige between joints. and swimming is out of the question i have a phobia. lol. and the dr keep reminding me but you are so young for this. looking foward to knee replacement in a few years yikes

I have been walking 3-4 x a week for about 60 min. I live in MN and it is now cold. No problem... I just bundle up. Today the walking path had lots of icy Patches and some snow. I did fine but my dogs were walking on 3 legs after a while. BUMMER. I may get them some little shoes so they can continue to go with me.

Does anyone else have problems with hemmorhoids??? I have had one that is really bothering me for the last 2 weeks. I am not constipated and am very regular. UGH Sorry TMI....

Other than that I am feeling awesome!! I tried on some pants a couple of weeks ago and they were too snug. Tried them on today and they are baggy. I have only lost about 5-7 pounds since then.

Lovin my sleeve!!!!

dand sue thats awesome your dedication. way to go

Hello all, I know the topic of Vitamins have been brought up but my memory sucks. Am I allowed to take a regular Multivitamin or do I still need chewables? I'll be 3 months out tomorrow. I am having a hard time finding the ones I liked so I need to get something new, is woman's one a day good?

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I'm not 100% sure about chewable vs. "regular" Vitamins at this stage but I do know that bariatric vitamins - or a very high quality Vitamin - makes a big difference. Most OTC vitamins (Centrum, One-A-Day & similar) don't absorb well. Some don't have the essential minerals we need (they are vitamins only). I'm still taking a bariatric chewable but once I finish the (endless!) bottle, I'm going to order multi's from USANA (swallow type, not chewable). They are a bit expensive but they are pharmeceutical grade, well absorbed and nutritionally complete.

i agree with gettingthere. my nut said those over the counter Vitamins are not for us we need to take baratric ones and taking those youonly need those and Calcium so its not as expensive as you would think. Celebrate have the ones you swallow but you take them 3 times a day. we've been able to swallow whole pills after the first 6 weeks.

mdm did you talk to katie?