Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

My hair has been coming out for about a month, I'll be 3 months out on the 13th. It's horrible how much hair comes out when I wash it. Going out tonight and have no idea how I'm going to do my hair so I don't look bald :(

Sent from my iPhone using VST

my nut explained it as not fallen out. when the body is missing nutrients it pulls from everywhere. our body says it dont need hair so to perserve whats important it will stop the hair from growing and your daily strands of loss you usually lose seem like more because there is no hair growing and the hair will appear thinner, ihope i explained it correctly.i am 3 months out i get in all my protien and i take the top baratric Vitamins and no Hair loss yet, no more than the usual daily shedding.

ok the scale is moving again i think. my home scale 2 days ago said 242 but the drs scale said 243 244ish. so i got on my scale when i got home and moved around on it lol. and it seems if i lean foward it gives me thier number but if i fall back a little its mines so i did both lol, and either way its down dang it. lol so the 243 is now 241 and the 242 is 240, i know crazy right?

green thanks girl it get confusing on what scale to go by.

green that is so true.

Newgrandmother did your nut say when it would regrowing? I try to get all my Protein in but averaging 60 grams a day but I'm suppose to have 90. When I washed my hair about 30 strands came out from the root each time I squeezed the Water out. This is so frustrating and I just want to give up on everything. I didn't think I would be yo-yo dieting after having surgery. I have gained 5 pounds this week and its not that time of the month. Ugh!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

mdm if they told you 90 you should be getting that in. my dr expressed how important it is. get that protien girlie :rolleyes:

thought i was stalled but i lost another 3lbs yippee. now i have an even 100lbs to lose

@ newgrandmother.....way to go girl on losing the weight.

I think the Hair loss is either gonna happen or not but if we stick to eating our Protein I think our bodies will replace the hair that is lost.

NGM - Way to go!!!!

I went shopping today for new jeans and am a bit disappointed. 18's are too big and 16's are just a little bit too small....... Guess I'll need to wear baggy jeans for another couple of weeks.

Oh well at least I'm losing and I'm good with that!

NGM- buy the 16's anyway. Jeans today are so stretchy. They will be tight when you first put them on but they will stretch.

I got I to my first pair of 14's and yes.... I was so doing the happy dance!!!!

I haven't seen that size in over 20 years.

thanks bukki and yes it will grow back

getting there you will be in those jeans next week i bet, way to go on the loss numbers are looking good

green oh my hot mama i cant wait to be a size 14 it would bring such joy to my heart. lol

well guys went to two parties yesterday and i must say i did good.

at the baby shower i had some jerk chicken peas and rice and feista bread and a pink panties and a small slice of cake and no issues. man i was so worried about getting sick. than off to my daughters party for her fiance i did good there with her homemade chile with fritos, cheese later i had it with 1 onion ring and 3 fries. and earlier in between parties i had fries about 5 and gave the rest away. this new eating is wierd wow.